Post Pictures Of Your Trucks

JRLZ71

Hey guys. New to the forum from Shreveport, La. Just picked up truck number 3 to add to the family and I am super proud of this one. My 2000 GMC SIerra 1500 SLT, 5.3l. I am the 2nd owner at 160K miles. The previous owner was an elderly man who passed recently and I was able to pick the truck up for $5500. Lots of mods and upgrades over the last month. Runs like a champ!

IMG_20150912_075130274_zpserxpe0ym.jpg

IMG_20150912_075005740_zpsjztf8ybm.jpg

IMG_20150912_075051552_zpsq8hjwhbl.jpg

Hi guys new to the form but here's my new 2015 silverado L83. I love it so far & the good mpg's are great. Going to be getting a leveling kit, rims, & tire soon or later....

0b633b3fbaa090228e64cb86556ba4f6.jpgb1f29007ce110d4831a229705815ccee.jpg

Welcome to the club! Enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask myself or any of the moderators if you have any questions or such.

• Like 1

I almost bought yfz 450 iv driven both and they seem equal in power the warranty on the Raptor 700 is what made my decision. You got more pics of it.

The raptor is more of a trail quad, the yfz 450 is designed for the track. The yfz 450 is definitely quicker and the power band

between the two is much different.

I have had both and the yfz is much more fun to rip around on. I would say if you want to put around, get a raptor, if you want to rip around, go with the yfz for sure.

2008 Chevy CC Z71 5.3 4 speed

Stock Pics

GRLX9.jpg

well stock besides the grill insert :cool:

GRLX3.jpg

After Add On's

6" BDS 1.5 Zone BL 305/70/18 Mickey Thompson ATZ, 18x9 Mamba M2, 4.88 Yukon gears w/ True Trac

Black Bear Tune, Go Rhino Dominator II steps, Bushwacker Pocket Flares, Line X

100_0935.jpg

100_0933.jpg

100_0937.jpg

100_0961.jpg

Nice shoes !

The raptor is more of a trail quad, the yfz 450 is designed for the track. The yfz 450 is definitely quicker and the power band

between the two is much different.

I have had both and the yfz is much more fun to rip around on. I would say if you want to put around, get a raptor, if you want to rip around, go with the yfz for sure.

Them yfz with no doubt have low end buy they don't seem to have the top end like the Raptor I love ripping down the Highway passing cars giving the cops the bird and taking off the adrenaline rush is incredible. But at the end of the day they are both dam nice machines I just like the warranty on the Raptor the yfz has no warranty and I don't have a track around here to ride on unfortunately so I use old pallets and make my own jumps. If I had a track dam right it would of bin yfz 450 no questions asked.