03 2500 Hd Dtc Code B1055

m_livingston61

Question

I have a 03 GMC Sierra 2500 HD and am getting the "service 4wd" light. I just swapped out the transfer case becuase it got the hole in the case from the pump wear. I have a hypertech power programer and found the following codes. C0035, C0040, and B1055. I found the C codes (speed sensors on front wheels). I can't find the definition for the B1055 code. My question is what iS B1055??

0 answers to this question

B1155 - SDM Calibration Mismatch. Has this vehicle been in an accident that the air bags deployed? If so the SDM is the problem.

I have a 03 GMC Sierra 2500 HD and am getting the "service 4wd" light. I just swapped out the transfer case becuase it got the hole in the case from the pump wear. I have a hypertech power programer and found the following codes. C0035, C0040, and B1055. I found the C codes (speed sensors on front wheels). I can't find the definition for the B1055 code. My question is what iS B1055??

Thanks for the help guys. I have cleared the codes and they come back in after about 10 miles. I did it twice. It puts the 4wd into protect mode and won't move out of 2wd. If i stop and turn the truck off and back on, it will operate normal until the "service 4wd" comes in again. I have read (on here) about some guys needing an "update" for the trucks computer. I will take it down to dealer and see if they can do an update. Thanks again for the help and I will be back. :P

mike..

do not freak out about this ....clear the dam code and go for a drive ,in 2 ign cycles (turn iff ign for 5 min ) and drive it again,, you are going to be verifing if the code is CURRANT or not ...

if not ,have a good day ,,,,,

(some codes need 2 ign cycles after clear to run and pass/fail.)

just realized that a U code is not a B code ,please someone get their shit together on the code ...

either way confirm the code

Archived