Gas Price In Your Area

MLawZ71

$3.83 I think it what I paid in Jackson this AM. I've thought for a long time that the prices are adjusted to temper public anger- things are getting out of hand with the kid shot in Florida and now the guys who shot a bunch of people in Oklahoma. Tensions go up where there could be major incidents, gas goes down a bit to make people a little less aggitated. Same thing happened last fall when the "Occupy" BS really started to take hold.

And to get back on topic, $1.35/litre where I'm at in Ontario (I even spelled litre wrong for my northern friends! :lol:). I really hope I can get back across the border at the end of the week without buying gas here. :lol:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time I drove through Canada was back in the summer of '08 when gas first spiked over the $4 a gallon mark here in Michigan. I filled my truck up at both U.S. borders just to be absolutely certain that I didn't have to stop for gas in Canada. :cheers:

Down to $3.79 a gallon here in Mid-Michigan. I'm sure it will spike right back up here shortly.

Last time I drove through Canada was back in the summer of '08 when gas first spiked over the $4 a gallon mark here in Michigan. I filled my truck up at both U.S. borders just to be absolutely certain that I didn't have to stop for gas in Canada. :cheers:

Down to $3.79 a gallon here in Mid-Michigan. I'm sure it will spike right back up here shortly.

I don't pay for the gas anymore, my employer does but I'd like to save them the money if possible.

I don't think gas will go back up, we're getting too close to the election. Though if anything big happens with Kora or Iran that may change.

just wait til summer when schools out and people are taking family vacations..... happens every year! :ughdance:

Oh but that's a coincidence of course! haha

Archived