Gas Price In Your Area

MLawZ71

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's $3.89 here, and I use mid grade which is now at $4.09

wow its that much and you live in Tx? I remember when i lived there gas was usually lower than other states other than Tn which is was about the same.

it's $3.89 here, and I use mid grade which is now at $4.09

wow its that much and you live in Tx? I remember when i lived there gas was usually lower than other states other than Tn which is was about the same.

It is, unfortunately. That's in Houston, Dallas the past few times I have gone was a few cents higher than here. Last time I went tho was 3 weeks ago

$3.58 per gallon in Richmond, VA...and still climbing. Thanks oil speculators! (said sarcastically).

Their is lots of oil in the USA and Canada just our governments don't let us go after it. To many people would be in a up cry over destroying are environment. There is also alot of oil in the sea but to many people would cry about maybe a oil tanker spilling.

$3.58 per gallon in Richmond, VA...and still climbing. Thanks oil speculators! (said sarcastically).

Their is lots of oil in the USA and Canada just our governments don't let us go after it. To many people would be in a up cry over destroying are environment. There is also alot of oil in the sea but to many people would cry about maybe a oil tanker spilling.

Canada exports oil to the USA alot of it and our gas prices are higher than the USAs.

At a 111.9 or a dollar and 12 cents basically a liter to put 89 Liters in my truck yesterday truck has a 98 L tank . It cost me almost 100 bucks. And the Canadian dollar is basically on par with the USA dollar .

Oh and if you shop at Giant, you get money off at Shell. Giant has deals, for instance yesterday if you bought some brand of flavored water you got .20 off per gallon. The flavored water was $7 for a case and we drink it. So it was a win win. There was some other item my wife bought and it yielded another .20 off per gallon. So she filled up her Yukon Denali XL and got .40 off a gallon. It really helps with these higher gas prices.

everybody go convert your tanks to CNG! natural gas prices are at an all time low! the price per gallon of gas equivalent is like $1 per gallon right now for CNG!

gasoline prices are currently stable right now, but i suspect it will come down a little before summer time. spring break is nearly over for everyone so the demand will go down as well.

I live in Hawaii and pay $4.50 a gallon for regular, and just special ordered myself a new Silverado which should be here in a few weeks. The United States has the cheapest gas around the world, so I'm not complaining, cause we could be paying $8-10 a gallon like countries in Europe and Asia.

Archived