Gas Price In Your Area

MLawZ71

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't matter. Venezuela and other parts of the world have cheaper gas. We have it cheaper than Europe and parts of Asia but who cares? We're not them, our govt operates differently than theirs and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't matter. Venezuela and other parts of the world have cheaper gas. We have it cheaper than Europe and parts of Asia but who cares? We're not them, our govt operates differently than theirs and so on.

Yeah but look at quality of life in those countries with cheap gas...poor, underdeveloped, with a median income family nowhere near that of a economically superior country like that of the U.S. and other world superpowers. They also have cheaper cars, homes, merchandise, and Coca-Cola too; but nobody here is complaining about that. I'm just saying that compared to other comparable countries to that of the United States we are lucky not to have gas prices $8+ a gallon. Especially since we have to import it from farther across the world than that of European countries closer to the oil source.

It's all taxes. European nations buy the same oil we do but they tax the hell out of it to try to pay for all the public services. The US isn't a nanny state just yet and there are less of those expensive public services here. Not to mention its foolish to compare fuel prices because our lifestyle is so vastly different. It seems much less common for people there to live far from work not to mention their mass transit systems actually work.

Archived