Brake Motive Front 1500 Package

It was time for a new set of pads and upon inspection the rotors were pretty well chewed up also with rotor material embedded in the pads.

I used this company called Brake Motive on Ebay for my wifes Volvo and run these sets front and rear. Never a problem and great brake action. I have included a link and also some pictures as that is what we all like! Never mind the spots in some pictures that was just residue from the brake cleaner. Yes I also had jackstands on the frame just not in the pic.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=290549566117

The rotors are Powerstop Kinetics and the pads are also Powerstop ceramics. Pretty good deal for $178 shipped.

663253396_photobucket_13678_.jpg

663253396_photobucket_13679_.jpg

663253396_photobucket_13680_.jpg

663253396_photobucket_13681_.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
They were brand new. The first picture is the best. The rest of the pictures the spots and streaks were just residue from the brake cleaner I used.

I was just wondering if you did or not.

I have had a set on my wifes Altima for about 2 years now. They work great. The pads they sell don't seem to be the best though. I just bought a set of Brakemotive rotors for my Suburban not too long ago, and I went with the Wagner Thermoquiet Ceramic pads. I couldn't be happier unless I had a big brake upgrade.

DSC02986.jpg

Archived