Remaining Fuel Level Pid For The Gmc 3500 Truck

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Alman87

Alman87

Enthusiast

• 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:48 AM

I am interested in improving my milage on my 2006 GMC 3500 Dually 4x4 truck and to do so I bought an OBDII Scanner and the Torque program to run on my Android
Unfortunately the vehicle ECU currently doesn't have the fuel level PID loaded.

I need help in sourcing “Extended PIDs” for my vehicle – these are commonly known as ‘mode 22′ PIDs, and have a description/title, units, and a formula (which is the most important part).
I just need the "Remaining Fuel level PID". Once I know this then I can add it into the app so I can work on my milage issue with the fuel level and drive range data.

#2 NickV

NickV

Senior Enthusiast

• 1,253 posts
  • Drives:2009 Sierra SLT 4X4

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:35 AM

I don't know this off the top of my head, but I can tell you that this forum most likely won't have the answer.
Try asking on HPTuners.com - someone there may be able to assist with PID's for remaining fuel level.

WARNING: Above advice is based on actual experience or just plain common sense. In the event said advise is determined to be incorrect you are entitled to a full refund of exactly what you paid for it.

2009 Sierra SLT CCSB 5.3/A6 Z71 4X4 HID | Weathertech | Truxedo Lo Pro QT | Passport 8500 | Underhood Storage | HP Tuners | Sprayed Bed Liner | Window Tint | CK951 wheels w/ Nitto Terra Grapplers | Painted Tailgate handle | Full 2" Altitude Adjustment
2003 Silverado LS ECSB 4.8/A4 2WD SOLD HID low/fog | Gibson Shorty Headers | Corsa Touring | Passport 8500 | Sprayed Liner | Billet Grille | HP Tuners | Eaton LSD | 3.73 Gear Swap | Esky Handles | Electric Fans | Center Console Swap | MTX Audio | Denali Cluster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertise Here