Favorite Truck Of All Time!

HollowWatcher

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still have my factory ordered 1985 F250, used mainly to haul my 8 ft cabover Lance. I have a notebook of every oil change, repair, ect. and receipts for every part too. This is a recent pic. It's not for sale and never will be. BTW, some nice trucks fella's.

s4xt2g.jpg

OMG I love this thread! My favourite truck I've owned was my '87 Sierra Classic 4X4. If I was a millionaire I would completely restore an old full size 2-door Blazer or Ramcharger, drive it every day, and use my new '12 as a winter beater!

For me it's the 1969 Chevy half ton. My late father had one for a work truck when I was a kid. That thing was tough, if the engine or trans went dad found another from a friend or junkyard and would do the work in the old pole barn we had with a dirt floor and just a trouble light. A 10 point buck killed that truck. Here is some random internet pics of 69's. http://wkinsler.com/truck/trucks/index.html#1969

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it seems to take a second before traction control kicks in... I thinks they dialed it back a bit at Callaway. I also got used to holding down the traction control button in my Vmax at start up, like putting on my seatbelt after awhile. That will turn off all of that nanny crap in yours as well. push it down to turn off tc, push and hold it for 5 seconds to turn off tc and stabilitrac.

Thanks Sarah, dig your new grill.

My favorite is a 91 stepside 4x4 Silverado, out 334,000 on it. When I bought the 2012, I gave it to my son, we just put a new GM crate motor, Edelbrock intake, new injectors (+10 %), new billet dist, Moroso wires cap an rotor, hoses/belt, redid the wire looms, Accel coil, so it is like new again. He loves it. I gave him all of that stuff for his birthday this year.

Wow, I just realized the pic I posted was before the $6500.00 paint job..... We put it back stock colors and new striping..

f4b90396.jpg

Archived