2006 Gmc Slt 1500 Trailer Plug

I have a factory 7 pin connect and added an adapter to a 4 way connector for my boat trailer and my right trailer signal light/brake doesn't work.

I have no power on the 4th pin on the adapter, I have checked all of the fuses on the main fuse box under hood and checked the other compartment on the drivers side

(didn't see any fuses there)... Does someone have a wiring diagram so I can trouble shoot the problem.

CC TX.

Do you have power at the terminal for that signal, in the factory trailer plug that is attatched to the vehicle? I've seen bad adapters before. No blown fuse doesn't guarentee no issues either. Seen a lot of faulty factory vehicle mounted trailer connectors and their plugs from the truck harness as well.

Do you have power at the terminal for that signal, in the factory trailer plug that is attatched to the vehicle? I've seen bad adapters before. No blown fuse doesn't guarentee no issues either. Seen a lot of faulty factory vehicle mounted trailer connectors and their plugs from the truck harness as well.

Pulled the adapter (7 x 4 flat) plug off and tested w/ truck right blinker on, the test was inside and the back side of factory plug with a tester and no power.... Please advise.

CC TX

Pulled the adapter (7 x 4 flat) plug off and tested w/ truck right blinker on, the test was inside and the back side of factory plug with a tester and no power.... Please advise.

CC TX

Someone told me about another fuse panel on drivers door edge of instrument panel, going to check it out this evening, i think i will find my problem.

cc tx.

CC TX

Someone told me about another fuse panel on drivers door edge of instrument panel, going to check it out this evening, i think i will find my problem.

cc tx.

Problem solved!.... this truck has 3 fuse boxes, found 10amp blown fuse on drivers door edge of instrument panel....

cctx.

Archived