Aux Battery And Fuse Box

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RobertDeAngelis

RobertDeAngelis

Enthusiast

• 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:21 PM

I want to add another battery and fuse box for all the accessories that i am about to get. I have a 2011 serria 1500. I need some help in what to get for this setup. If possible could i use another factory fuse box to run off the aux battery? Also, what is the part # for the fuse box on the serria 1500? This is the block I want to use.

#2 old-chevy-dude

old-chevy-dude

Senior Enthusiast

• 1,343 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:09 PM

get the Painless dual battery setup, quick and easy and no issues.. installed mine in under an hour.

http://www.painlessp...earchAll=Trucks

as for the fuse box, Painless has some nice ones, I doubt you want to mess with the factory one.. to expensive (about $800 as I recall) and it is set up for factory stuff,

here are some from painless (and no I am not a rep, but they have great products, used them for restoring my 1971 Mustang Mach 1)

http://www.painlessp...rch=Fuse Blocks

#3 RobertDeAngelis

RobertDeAngelis

Enthusiast

• 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:59 PM

What has more circits the 20 circuit from painless performance or stock? and just so i can find it what is the part number for the stock fuse panel. and box? I have no limit on money.

#4 khancock

khancock

Enthusiast

• 311 posts
  • Name:Kyle
  • Drives:2008 GMC Sierra w/ All Terrain Package

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:21 PM

+ one for the painless stuff. I added one of their aux fuse boxes. It made it easy to have everything on keyed power and not have a million inline fuses running about.
Posted Image

Access Roll-Up Cover, Bed Caps, Rhino Liner, 1.5" RC Leveling Kit, Pioneer AVIC-X910 Bypassed w/Sirius & iPod, Husky Front Liner Floor Mats, Weather Tech Rear Floor Mat, Weather Tech Mud Flaps, Silver Gauges w/White Needles, GM Towing Mirrors, Air Lift Air Bags w/Compressor, Recon LED Bed Lights.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertise Here