Post Pictures Of Your Trucked Leveled On 33s

Here's a couple pics of mine...33x12.50 nitto mud grapplers and my setup today, 285 bfgs

How come you changed back to 285s on sotckers?? Your truck looked really beefy with the 33's and Ion's

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's a couple pics of mine...33x12.50 nitto mud grapplers and my setup today, 285 bfgs

How come you changed back to 285s on sotckers?? Your truck looked really beefy with the 33's and Ion's

Gas mileage mainly plus the noise was a little irritating at times so I just sold them and bought the bfgs and love them even with factory wheels.

Gas mileage mainly plus the noise was a little irritating at times so I just sold them and bought the bfgs and love them even with factory wheels.

Honestly, I like the Z 18's/BFG combo better than what you had before. 285's are a good looking tire on these trucks.

2" Level with 33's on 18" wheel. (Tires are 275/70/18)

IMG00064-20100317-1526-1.jpg

03182.jpg

How wide are the 275s? Do they fill out nicely?

Im debating between the 275s and the 285s. I would like the 275s because they are a little taller, but I like the 285s because they are wider.

I plan on putting bushwacker OEM fender flares on, so I need as much tire as I can get to fill it out the best.

Thoughts?

How wide are the 275s? Do they fill out nicely?

Im debating between the 275s and the 285s. I would like the 275s because they are a little taller, but I like the 285s because they are wider.

I plan on putting bushwacker OEM fender flares on, so I need as much tire as I can get to fill it out the best.

Thoughts?

I got the 275 because of the fact they are a little taller but looking back I believe the wider tire would have looked nicer. I don't remember exactly how wide the 275's were but if I had to do it again I would most likely get the 285's.

Archived