For Sale: 08' Crew Cab Vortec Max 4x4 Ltz

mudaholicZ71

Just bought a house and id like to cut down on my monthly notes a little so im putting my truck up for sale. 08 silverado vortec max 4x4 ltz. Fully loaded with all options navi,sunroof,black leather. Truck has 65xxxthe miles and in great shape. Interior is flawless seats in great shape has a brand new complete dash. Had it replaced by local dealer when it had the crack by the airbag that's famous on these dashes. No dents or major scratches on the outside just the normal wear and tear from the road. Looking to get 28k resale was like 30-31k. Open to trades but obviously im trying to save some cash/month so it would have to be something of lessee value +cash. Very interested in a low mile g8 gt :dunno: only mods on the truck are the corsa sport catback and airaid jr intake . I bought the license from EFI live to scan the truck just never sent the scan to justin for tuning. I can get pics of whatever just txt me 985-634-2278 here's a video I took when I put the exhaustand intake on

$28K for 65K miles and it's a 2008? It's a nice truck, don't get me wrong--but you can buy a 2011 CC LTZ for about $36K brand new after all the rebates and it has 0 miles. Not blaming you, but I don't know who at KBB or NADA is pricing these things out. My '11 stickered for $39K and I paid $29K after all the rebates.

$28K for 65K miles and it's a 2008? It's a nice truck, don't get me wrong--but you can buy a 2011 CC LTZ for about $36K brand new after all the rebates and it has 0 miles. Not blaming you, but I don't know who at KBB or NADA is pricing these things out. My '11 stickered for $39K and I paid $29K after all the rebates.

Price includes extended 2 year 36k warranty also which was an additional 1500$. is ur truck crew cab? Leather? Sunroof? Navi? Engine size?

Price includes extended 2 year 36k warranty also which was an additional 1500$. is ur truck crew cab? Leather? Sunroof? Navi? Engine size?

My truck is ext. cab, cloth, no roof, no navi, 5.3L. Not the same truck as yours. My dealership has the LTZ CC out there with the big rebate & clearance signs all over them--and they are $36K with all the stuff you have. My comment isn't with your price, it's with the stupid KBB & NADA--their prices make no sense at all when compared to current vehicle pricing. Just because the trucks have a big window stickers, doesn't mean that they are ever sold at that price. It doesn't matter what time of year it is, I have never seen a GM pickup truck not have at least $5000 off the window sticker after rebates & incentives. In late July & August when the next year models are coming out, they have huge deals and always in December, BIG DEALS to close strong for the year end. Good luck with the sale, the truck is beautiful. Has the right add ons and the warranty is a huge bonus!

My truck is ext. cab, cloth, no roof, no navi, 5.3L. Not the same truck as yours. My dealership has the LTZ CC out there with the big rebate & clearance signs all over them--and they are $36K with all the stuff you have. My comment isn't with your price, it's with the stupid KBB & NADA--their prices make no sense at all when compared to current vehicle pricing. Just because the trucks have a big window stickers, doesn't mean that they are ever sold at that price. It doesn't matter what time of year it is, I have never seen a GM pickup truck not have at least $5000 off the window sticker after rebates & incentives. In late July & August when the next year models are coming out, they have huge deals and always in December, BIG DEALS to close strong for the year end. Good luck with the sale, the truck is beautiful. Has the right add ons and the warranty is a huge bonus!

yea but those trucks you see may have an ltz sticker on them but not all come with sunroof and those trucks more than likely don't have the 6.2 /6spd Tranny combo. This truck was top pf the line in 08 with every available option including the 6.0,4l70 Tranny,14bolt rear,higher payload and towing all the goodies. Just the navi option and sunroof option probably cost between 2-3k to add

Nice truck.... GLWS, seriously NADA and KBB kill your mind on what you "think" your vehicle is worth. I just went through this with my Trailblazer SS. Booked for almost $27K. I had to fit to get $19 at the dealer when I was buying my 2011 Sierra.

Nice truck.... GLWS, seriously NADA and KBB kill your mind on what you "think" your vehicle is worth. I just went through this with my Trailblazer SS. Booked for almost $27K. I had to fit to get $19 at the dealer when I was buying my 2011 Sierra.

What year was your SS? In December 2010, I traded in a '08, black, AWD, 3SS, 25K miles, navi, roof, dual GM DVD headrest, better than showroom new & I got 25K for it. I guess it all depends on where you live and how fast the dealers can get rid of them. I know I pretty much got auction value, I have access to the Manheim & Adesa reports---those Trailblazer SS get a good dollar at the auctions.

U will always get bent over by the dealer I bet they gave you 19k for it then turned around and listed it for 25k. Trade in value on this truck is 22500 but resale is around 29and something im not about to let a dealership rob me blind lol

U will always get bent over by the dealer I bet they gave you 19k for it then turned around and listed it for 25k. Trade in value on this truck is 22500 but resale is around 29and something im not about to let a dealership rob me blind lol

But that's the problem with people selling their own vehicles trying to get dealer pricing. The dealer has to pay for employees, utilities, insurance, advertising, etc. Most states also require that the dealer put some type of limited warranty on the vehicle and that the vehicle has to pass a safety inspection (take NYS for example)--that means brakes, tires, etc. That is why KBB & NADA put the dealer prices in there. Like I said before, your truck is beautiful, but you should have it around the private seller price, not the dealer price. Listing it for dealer price and then wondering why you aren't getting bites on it shouldn't be a shocker.

But that's the problem with people selling their own vehicles trying to get dealer pricing. The dealer has to pay for employees, utilities, insurance, advertising, etc. Most states also require that the dealer put some type of limited warranty on the vehicle and that the vehicle has to pass a safety inspection (take NYS for example)--that means brakes, tires, etc. That is why KBB & NADA put the dealer prices in there. Like I said before, your truck is beautiful, but you should have it around the private seller price, not the dealer price. Listing it for dealer price and then wondering why you aren't getting bites on it shouldn't be a shocker.

The trade in value via KBB is 23775$ in excellent. Good is 22775. Private party value in excellent is 27895 in good its 26695. Now iI consider my truck above good buy not showroom excellent . So 26k is a perfect price its worth every penny. You could have easily got 24-25ka for ur TBSS I see them go for that all day long but bcuz u chose to trade in at a stealership u lost money. I can afford this truck all day long I dnt NEED to get rid of it so im not gonna take a hit on it.ill sit back and wait.

Archived