Leatherseats.com Comes Thru Again

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 levigarrett

levigarrett

Enthusiast

• 151 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:07 PM

I know this review has been done before, but I wanted to take a few mins and share my experience with Leatherseats.com. I delt strictly with Eric and had a great experience. I am in no way affiliated with this company. He promised me a superior quality product and that is exactly what I got. Eventhough my truck has minimal wear I asked for additional scrim (1/2" padding) and Eric was kind enough to throw it in for free. I added padding on both front seat bolsters uprights and seat bolsters. My fit is exceptional... Take a look at the pictures.

I decided to go with the Dark Graphite, Ecstasy Leather on the Deluxe package. I took out my Jumper seat which is for sale and added the LT2 Center Console. When I bought my truck I wanted a center console and Leather. The deal I got on my truck was to good to pass on. Well 2 years later I finally have exactly what I wanted.

Overall I would suggest using this company. The product is great, customer service was great and most of all, my truck looks awesome. The old lady likes to get into these days and that is a great feeling. More importantly I love to sit in my truck... :thumbs:
I left the pics big so you guys could get a good view.

Attached Files

Edited by levigarrett, 05 August 2011 - 12:12 PM.

#2 levigarrett

levigarrett

Enthusiast

• 151 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:08 PM

More pics

Attached Files

#3 levigarrett

levigarrett

Enthusiast

• 151 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:09 PM

and more

Attached Files

#4 mach000

mach000

Enthusiast

• 56 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:03 PM

That does look factory, if not better. How does it feel? The other big question ~price?

#5 levigarrett

levigarrett

Enthusiast

• 151 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:13 PM

It is nicer then factory leather honestly... It would have been $750 but I wanted the center console piece to match so it ended up being $800. I am very happy. I really mean it and should have does this when I bought the truck. Spending that kind of money really hurts sometimes, but I really feel like it was worth the cost.... I feel great about this purchase and install.

#6 mach000

mach000

Enthusiast

• 56 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:48 PM

Are you talking about the front center console? I haven't thought of that really.

#7 Blue_Silvy_11

Blue_Silvy_11

Enthusiast

• 507 posts
  • Name:Jim
  • Drives:2011 Chevrolet Silverado Crew 4X4 Texas Edition

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:22 AM

I know this review has been done before, but I wanted to take a few mins and share my experience with Leatherseats.com. I delt strictly with Eric and had a great experience. I am in no way affiliated with this company. He promised me a superior quality product and that is exactly what I got. Eventhough my truck has minimal wear I asked for additional scrim (1/2" padding) and Eric was kind enough to throw it in for free. I added padding on both front seat bolsters uprights and seat bolsters. My fit is exceptional... Take a look at the pictures.

I decided to go with the Dark Graphite, Ecstasy Leather on the Deluxe package. I took out my Jumper seat which is for sale and added the LT2 Center Console. When I bought my truck I wanted a center console and Leather. The deal I got on my truck was to good to pass on. Well 2 years later I finally have exactly what I wanted.

Overall I would suggest using this company. The product is great, customer service was great and most of all, my truck looks awesome. The old lady likes to get into these days and that is a great feeling. More importantly I love to sit in my truck... :thumbs:
I left the pics big so you guys could get a good view.

Looks really good. Looks better than factory and will probably wear better and last longer. Great job.

#8 Stevens11

Stevens11

Senior Enthusiast

• 8,153 posts
  • Drives:2011 GMC Sierra Crewcab 6.2L

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:49 AM

Those look VERY nice.... Congrats :thumbs:

Posted Image

Storm Gray TRUCK CLUB: Member #1
2011 GMC Sierra SLT Crewcab 6.2L with NHT and 3.73 gears

Visit My Website

Current truck:
Denali Grill, 2" RC Leveling kit, Boss MT100 20x8.5 wheels w/ 305/50r20 Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus tires, Blackbear tuned, Extang Full Tilt Bed cover, GMC Bedrug, 15% Tint, and Custom Dynamics light bar.

Previous trucks:
2007 Sierra 6.0 Vmax crewcab 4x4, 275/55r20's Cooper Zeon LTZ tires, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Denali Grill, Bedrug, Extang Full Tilt Tonneau Cover, Blackbear performance Custom tune
2003 Silverado 5.3L extended cab 4x4, 6" Skyjacker lift, 315/75r16 BFG tires, Goodmark Cowl hood, Billet grill, K&N 77-Series intake, Magnaflow exhaust, Wait4me PCM tune
2001 S10 Crewcab 4.3L 4x4; 3" body lift, 31" BFG K/O tires, Flowmaster 50-series exhaust, K&N 63-series intake, relocated IAT sensor, E-fans, TB Spacer, Jet stage 2 chip with B&M shift improver

#9 levigarrett

levigarrett

Enthusiast

• 151 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

Thanks guys. I was getting worried it looked like shit and that was why no one responded. LOL

I really spent a lot of time on it. I figured why rush? I will have to live with this for a long time so I want it perfect. Adding the extra foam really helped with the fit. If anyone has any questions I would be happy to walk you thru any installation. Mind you I have never done any upholstery of any kind prior to this install.

#10 MWilliamson

MWilliamson

Enthusiast

• 69 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

do these go over existing seat covers?

#11 hammerhead611

hammerhead611

Enthusiast

• 330 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 12:54 PM

No...you remove your existing seat covers and replace with these.
2010 GMC Sierra SLE Crew Cab
2005 Chevy Tahoe

#12 Ennui1

Ennui1

Enthusiast

• 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 10:24 PM

No...you remove your existing seat covers and replace with these.

#13 Ennui1

Ennui1

Enthusiast

• 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 10:29 PM

Thanks for doing this review. I am looking around to find leather for my year old Sierra and this is a huge help. Always leery about an Internet purchase for tHis much money and this helps me to finally pull the trigger.

#14 sic lsx

sic lsx

Senior Enthusiast

• 1,357 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:08 PM

hmmm might be doing this my self. how hard was the install? I want it to look factory and not have wrinkles like they show on their site. why do yours look so much smoother

Edited by sic lsx, 26 September 2011 - 02:11 PM.

imagephpl.jpg
1999 m6 T-top Z28 camaro low 11 sec all motor 136,000 mile DD
2010 Z71 4x4 LT Silverado, 5.3 flex fuel, towing package, Z71 appearance package, N-fab step bars, billet bowtie, truxedo lowpro bed cover, air raid jr intake, diablo intune, factory spray in bed liner, 2" RC level kit, 305/50/20 Toyo AT II's Fuel maverick 20x9 0 offset

One hauls and one hauls ass!

#15 CoreySP

CoreySP

Enthusiast

• 179 posts
  • Name:Corey
  • Drives:2011 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3 4x4

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:04 AM

hmmm might be doing this my self. how hard was the install? I want it to look factory and not have wrinkles like they show on their site. why do yours look so much smoother

His look smoother because of the extra padding he added between the covers and the seat. by adding the extra padding it takes the slack out of the leather when he stretches it, and produces the look you see.
Posted Image

2011 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3 4x4 Z71 Crew Cab

3.42's, Molded Splash Guards, Wheel Well Liners, 8000k HID Lows, Advent OGM-1, Blackbear Tuned for E85

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users