Leatherseats.com Comes Thru Again

levigarrett

I know this review has been done before, but I wanted to take a few mins and share my experience with Leatherseats.com. I delt strictly with Eric and had a great experience. I am in no way affiliated with this company. He promised me a superior quality product and that is exactly what I got. Eventhough my truck has minimal wear I asked for additional scrim (1/2" padding) and Eric was kind enough to throw it in for free. I added padding on both front seat bolsters uprights and seat bolsters. My fit is exceptional... Take a look at the pictures.

I decided to go with the Dark Graphite, Ecstasy Leather on the Deluxe package. I took out my Jumper seat which is for sale and added the LT2 Center Console. When I bought my truck I wanted a center console and Leather. The deal I got on my truck was to good to pass on. Well 2 years later I finally have exactly what I wanted.

Overall I would suggest using this company. The product is great, customer service was great and most of all, my truck looks awesome. The old lady likes to get into these days and that is a great feeling. More importantly I love to sit in my truck... :thumbs:

I left the pics big so you guys could get a good view.

post-62109-1312562723_thumb.jpg

post-62109-1312562732_thumb.jpg

It is nicer then factory leather honestly... It would have been $750 but I wanted the center console piece to match so it ended up being $800. I am very happy. I really mean it and should have does this when I bought the truck. Spending that kind of money really hurts sometimes, but I really feel like it was worth the cost.... I feel great about this purchase and install.

I know this review has been done before, but I wanted to take a few mins and share my experience with Leatherseats.com. I delt strictly with Eric and had a great experience. I am in no way affiliated with this company. He promised me a superior quality product and that is exactly what I got. Eventhough my truck has minimal wear I asked for additional scrim (1/2" padding) and Eric was kind enough to throw it in for free. I added padding on both front seat bolsters uprights and seat bolsters. My fit is exceptional... Take a look at the pictures.

I decided to go with the Dark Graphite, Ecstasy Leather on the Deluxe package. I took out my Jumper seat which is for sale and added the LT2 Center Console. When I bought my truck I wanted a center console and Leather. The deal I got on my truck was to good to pass on. Well 2 years later I finally have exactly what I wanted.

Overall I would suggest using this company. The product is great, customer service was great and most of all, my truck looks awesome. The old lady likes to get into these days and that is a great feeling. More importantly I love to sit in my truck... :thumbs:

I left the pics big so you guys could get a good view.

Looks really good. Looks better than factory and will probably wear better and last longer. Great job.

Thanks guys. I was getting worried it looked like shit and that was why no one responded. LOL

I really spent a lot of time on it. I figured why rush? I will have to live with this for a long time so I want it perfect. Adding the extra foam really helped with the fit. If anyone has any questions I would be happy to walk you thru any installation. Mind you I have never done any upholstery of any kind prior to this install.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

hmmm might be doing this my self. how hard was the install? I want it to look factory and not have wrinkles like they show on their site. why do yours look so much smoother

His look smoother because of the extra padding he added between the covers and the seat. by adding the extra padding it takes the slack out of the leather when he stretches it, and produces the look you see.

Archived