Favorite Songs

jro909

Assuming we can now get back with the program...... :cheers: Here's a little taste into my world.

Heavy Rock/Metal-

Nightwish: Bless the child, End of all hope, High Hopes

Lamb of God: Laid to Rest, Redneck

Five Finger Death Punch: Stranger Than Fiction, No one gets left behind, Bad Company

Chevelle: The Fad, The Clincher, Letter from a Thief, Jars

Other bands of note: Fear Factory, BioHazzard, RATM, Soundgarden)

Classic Rock (I'm just gonna list bands):

Jethro Tull, Boston, Journey, Skynyrd, Jim Croce, Cat Stevens,

Other:

Snoop Dogg- Gin and Juice, Coolio-Fantastic Voyage, Montel Jordan- This is How we do it, Kottonmouth Kings- Bump, Where I've been.

Some new songs I've found and can't get enough of:

The Redlight King- Old Man, Mickey Avalon- Stroke Me, Theory of a Deadman- Low Life, Everlast- I get By.

I listen to some country, but really not enough to even be worth posting about.

Nice man, i tryed getting into nightwish and i just coulden't..ever heard the band "deadlock" they aren't huge but have an awsome female vocalist...and jethro tull..oh my how i love those tights and his flute lol, thats a favorite at the bar

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
country music is gay-er than a bag full of rainbow coloured dicks. i bet 90% of those guys were raised in the burbs, couldnt skin a buck or tie a fishin knot if their life depended on it. AND drive a prius :cheers:

anything by Lamb of God, In Flames, Soilwork, cradle of filth, Slayer, Pantera, Anthrax old school metallica...

LISTEN TO METAL

And you can go burn an inverted cross in your front yard, JACKASS. While I would agree with you that not all headliners are George Straight it is a business just like your metal bands are. I can promise you a good percentage of the members in your bands are COMPLETE posers too.

I just love how everybody hates on country music but people that love country music just mind their own business, that is until someone makes dumbass comments like that. Oh and by the way, go read my post again. I am also a fan of metal...

wow, i am a giant metal head but i do enjoy country music also...in my opinion country now a days is pop music wrapped in a country themed coating...just my opinion, as to your comment about inverted cross burning, you sir need to educate yourself and put down the bible...99% of metal is not satanic, that stuff is mostly from parts of norway or sweden and is really hard to listen to or understand...that belief that metal= some crazed whackos worshipping a devil or a place(hell) that dosen't exist is a sterotype, kind of like people that listen to country music are racist and have sexual retations with their sisters...its a sterotype and thats it..i spent my entire teenage years working my ass off working farms but i never got real hard into country music, understand my drift? kind of like you don't have to listen to rap if you grew up in the hood...yes i understand you got set off by somebody else's comment but i did not make this thread in hopes that it would turn into a "lets bash each other for music choices" kinda place we are grown ass adults here last i checked...

YOU SIR need to realize that was the whole point of me saying that genious. He said country is like a bag of rainbow colored d*cks, so therefore I made a ridiculous blanket statement about metal music which is also complete bs! Look back through the posts my friend, I didn't start the bashing and I have continued to say that I am a fan of metal music. The comment was meant to anger people as his comments angered me. I again refer you all back to my first post which said nothing about me loving taylor swift, keith urban, miranda lambert, ect. Sucks when someone shoots a blanket statement at the form of music you enjoy and stand behind doesn't it. My point has been made.

Oh and just for fun I went back through my cds last night when I got home and the last Slayer cd I have in my collection is called "God Hates Us All". Great cd but just thought it was kinda humerous. :lol: Nothing is meant by this comment, just thought after the bs statement I made on purpose it was funny.

Last I checked Ryan said to drop it and we did. Maybe you should be an adult and leave it alone as me and the other gentleman did many hours ago.

country music is gay-er than a bag full of rainbow coloured dicks. i bet 90% of those guys were raised in the burbs, couldnt skin a buck or tie a fishin knot if their life depended on it. AND drive a prius :cheers:

anything by Lamb of God, In Flames, Soilwork, cradle of filth, Slayer, Pantera, Anthrax old school metallica...

LISTEN TO METAL

And you can go burn an inverted cross in your front yard, JACKASS. While I would agree with you that not all headliners are George Straight it is a business just like your metal bands are. I can promise you a good percentage of the members in your bands are COMPLETE posers too.

I just love how everybody hates on country music but people that love country music just mind their own business, that is until someone makes dumbass comments like that. Oh and by the way, go read my post again. I am also a fan of metal...

wow, i am a giant metal head but i do enjoy country music also...in my opinion country now a days is pop music wrapped in a country themed coating...just my opinion, as to your comment about inverted cross burning, you sir need to educate yourself and put down the bible...99% of metal is not satanic, that stuff is mostly from parts of norway or sweden and is really hard to listen to or understand...that belief that metal= some crazed whackos worshipping a devil or a place(hell) that dosen't exist is a sterotype, kind of like people that listen to country music are racist and have sexual retations with their sisters...its a sterotype and thats it..i spent my entire teenage years working my ass off working farms but i never got real hard into country music, understand my drift? kind of like you don't have to listen to rap if you grew up in the hood...yes i understand you got set off by somebody else's comment but i did not make this thread in hopes that it would turn into a "lets bash each other for music choices" kinda place we are grown ass adults here last i checked...

YOU SIR need to realize that was the whole point of me saying that genious. He said country is like a bag of rainbow colored d*cks, so therefore I made a ridiculous blanket statement about metal music which is also complete bs! Look back through the posts my friend, I didn't start the bashing and I have continued to say that I am a fan of metal music. The comment was meant to anger people as his comments angered me. I again refer you all back to my first post which said nothing about me loving taylor swift, keith urban, miranda lambert, ect. Sucks when someone shoots a blanket statement at the form of music you enjoy and stand behind doesn't it. My point has been made.

Oh and just for fun I went back through my cds last night when I got home and the last Slayer cd I have in my collection is called "God Hates Us All". Great cd but just thought it was kinda humerous. :lol: Nothing is meant by this comment, just thought after the bs statement I made on purpose it was funny.

Last I checked Ryan said to drop it and we did. Maybe you should be an adult and leave it alone as me and the other gentleman did many hours ago.

Guys, this mess is SQUASHED, SETTLED, or whatever you want to call it. Can we please keep it that way?

If anybody else can't just shake hands and call it DONE, I suggest you take the arguments to PMs. Otherwise Ryan or myself will have no choice but to close this thread and adjust warn bars if this goes any further. We don't wanna do that.

• 1 year later...

Assuming we can now get back with the program...... :D Here's a little taste into my world.

Heavy Rock/Metal-

Nightwish: Bless the child, End of all hope, High Hopes

Lamb of God: Laid to Rest, Redneck

Five Finger Death Punch: Stranger Than Fiction, No one gets left behind, Bad Company

Chevelle: The Fad, The Clincher, Letter from a Thief, Jars

Not sure if this thread should be revived or not? But always looking for new music that is not replayed a thousand times on the radio daily.

Like much of what has been mentioned in this thread throughout, country through rock. Also noticed you mentioned Nightwish & though am not truly familiar with them, they are always in the same sentence as Within Temptation. I do not think either get enough attention in the States.

Within Temptation Faster

Within Temptation Our Solemn Hour Black Symphony Trailer

Woah blast from the past haha...Anyway... I like all types of music like country, rock, rap, metal and oldies. However i have really started to listen to lynard skynard and tom petty alot.

My thoughts exactly. Favorite songs of all time are 1. Copperhead road by steve earle 2. Hotel california by the eagles 3. Ol red by blake shelton. Pretty much listen to everything and my absolute favorite band is disturbed

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

My thoughts exactly. Favorite songs of all time are 1. Copperhead road by steve earle 2. Hotel california by the eagles 3. Ol red by blake shelton. Pretty much listen to everything and my absolute favorite band is disturbed

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

Love all those songs!! The eagles are awesome!!! You listened to last dance with mary jane by tom petty?

Tom Petty Wildflowers is a great album. Sorry, CD. Current rifs I'm on are Unspoken by Red Line Chemistry, Chalk Outline by Three Days Grace, and others. When it comes down to it, I'm all about the most unique and conceptual band of all time, Pink Floyd.

Have a wide variety I listen to. Cascada, Dirt Nasty, Diplo, Deadmau5, Psy, bloodhound gang, a lot of country.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I like tons of stuff but won't touch any of the rap/r&b/hip hop.

Lots of country artists but if I had to pick a single favorite band it'd probably be the Dropkick Murphys.

Archived