Favorite Songs

jro909

ok so out of boredom, i figured i would make a thread on music...what are some of your favorite songs? i thought at first i would limit it to "top 10" but hell i can't even limit a top ten so let the rambling begin lol

some of my daily jams on the way to work

emmure-lights bring salvation

heaven shall burn-black tears

Live-shit towne

atreyu-the crimson

marilyn manson-antichrist superstar

i like all kinds of music and i'm curious to see what everybody else has for tastes

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mostly listen to Country.....New Country....don't care much for Willie.....if it's my all-time favorite song...Radar Love by Golden Earing.....can't stand that boom-boom-boom from the city, don't understand how kids listen to that crap, all you hear comin' down the road is boom-boom, and the tinny vibrating metal outside the car. :thumbs:

Anything from country to Zepplin. None of that boom boom boom crap, or the angry kill eveyone crap either.... I guess at 28 I am just old. Right now I keep wanting to hear "country must be counrty wide" and "Hell's Bells", but this changes by the week.

Country music since I could remember. I keep pulling for Brantley Gilbert to make it big, been listening to him since way before Jason Aldean cut his two songs. Besides listening to BG most all the time I follow Eric Church, Jason Aldean, Toby Keith, Kenny Chesney, Justin Moore, that is just a few.

I also grew up with my older cousin who got me into Metallica, Megadeath, Corrosion of Conformity, Tesla, and so on so forth. I only had a rap kick for about six months way back in high school, but I still enjoy Eminem or Lil Wayne from time to time. Just enjoy hearing the crazy crap they write lyrics about, not doing it to bass out or something.

Usually I listen to Country but I am a mood listener with my genre's. I have quite the collection and just pop in what I'm in the mood for.

country music is gay-er than a bag full of rainbow coloured dicks. i bet 90% of those guys were raised in the burbs, couldnt skin a buck or tie a fishin knot if their life depended on it. AND drive a prius :thumbs:

anything by Lamb of God, In Flames, Soilwork, cradle of filth, Slayer, Pantera, Anthrax old school metallica...

LISTEN TO METAL

country music is gay-er than a bag full of rainbow coloured dicks. i bet 90% of those guys were raised in the burbs, couldnt skin a buck or tie a fishin knot if their life depended on it. AND drive a prius :thumbs:

anything by Lamb of God, In Flames, Soilwork, cradle of filth, Slayer, Pantera, Anthrax old school metallica...

LISTEN TO METAL

bait a hook is a badass song!

you listen to metal! sorry i dont feel like bleeding from my eardrums... i would rather cut my ears of with a plastic knife then listen to metal

Archived