Favorite Songs

jro909

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is just one of my favorites, Jake Owen- Barefoot and blue jean night. Starts off with a lifted Chevy Silverado at the boat ramp but ya cant see it real good.

That is actually his HD, his boat, and him wakeboarding. The had a special on CMT Insider and they just loaded up his boat with buddies and hot girls and went out on the lake. Pretty kickass really.

country music is gay-er than a bag full of rainbow coloured dicks. i bet 90% of those guys were raised in the burbs, couldnt skin a buck or tie a fishin knot if their life depended on it. AND drive a prius :thumbs:

anything by Lamb of God, In Flames, Soilwork, cradle of filth, Slayer, Pantera, Anthrax old school metallica...

LISTEN TO METAL

And you can go burn an inverted cross in your front yard, JACKASS. While I would agree with you that not all headliners are George Straight it is a business just like your metal bands are. I can promise you a good percentage of the members in your bands are COMPLETE posers too.

I just love how everybody hates on country music but people that love country music just mind their own business, that is until someone makes dumbass comments like that. Oh and by the way, go read my post again. I am also a fan of metal...

Anything from country to Zepplin. None of that boom boom boom crap, or the angry kill eveyone crap either.... I guess at 28 I am just old. Right now I keep wanting to hear "country must be counrty wide" and "Hell's Bells", but this changes by the week.

what he said

country music is gay-er than a bag full of rainbow coloured dicks. i bet 90% of those guys were raised in the burbs, couldnt skin a buck or tie a fishin knot if their life depended on it. AND drive a prius :thumbs:

anything by Lamb of God, In Flames, Soilwork, cradle of filth, Slayer, Pantera, Anthrax old school metallica...

LISTEN TO METAL

And you can go burn an inverted cross in your front yard, JACKASS. While I would agree with you that not all headliners are George Straight it is a business just like your metal bands are. I can promise you a good percentage of the members in your bands are COMPLETE posers too.

I just love how everybody hates on country music but people that love country music just mind their own business, that is until someone makes dumbass comments like that. Oh and by the way, go read my post again. I am also a fan of metal...

woa their cooowwwbooyyyyy i dont listen to gothic shit AHAH...take a pill...you just did the same thing, looks liek you were minding your own business. somebodies feelings got hurteded, now im a jackass and a dumbass for makin a wisecrack about country music? how are guys in a metal band posers?!?!?!? so your tellin me five finger death punch just goes over to the middle east and plays metal shows for the troops just for the money? or metallica played shows at prisons all over the usa for fame?? LOL not all metal is metal is anti-christ weird shit, thats only a small percentage of it thats like that. you obviously know nothing of the genre and it shows. i dont listen to that stuff cuz i like their gay-ass outfits and leather boots ahahah. i respect GOOD musicians that come together and make crazy riffs and blast beats. unlike country when you got a guy holding his heart while he sings to little girls crying and screaming his name. that shit is for little girls dude. i will always hate on country/rap/teeny bopper pop. by the way i am a family man, i sing along to Dora the F**K*IN Explorer or the little mermaid!!!!! i wear carhearts, work boots 24/7, work in an open pit mine and live in the bush. maybe if i lived in a city i would like country..that seems to be the trend. Come up to canada, ill SHOW you how to skin a moose and catch a walleye, i wont put it in a gay song for you to listen to drivin thru some big city.

im outta here gonna go burn some crosses

"i wanna put you in a soooongggg" ahahah

i wear carhearts, work boots 24/7, work in an open pit mine and live in the bush. maybe if i lived in a city i would like country..that seems to be the trend. Come up to canada, ill SHOW you how to skin a moose and catch a walleye, i wont put it in a gay song for you to listen to drivin thru some big city.

:thumbs::drool:

Leave it to a music thread to bring on a war of words. I like a lot of different kinds of music from 80's to 90's alternative to indie rock. I love old country and little bit of old school rap too. I do have to agree that country music these days is a joke. It's so hokey and cheesy.

i wear carhearts, work boots 24/7, work in an open pit mine and live in the bush. maybe if i lived in a city i would like country..that seems to be the trend. Come up to canada, ill SHOW you how to skin a moose and catch a walleye, i wont put it in a gay song for you to listen to drivin thru some big city.

:thumbs::drool:

Leave it to a music thread to bring on a war of words. I like a lot of different kinds of music from 80's to 90's alternative to indie rock. I love old country and little bit of old school rap too. I do have to agree that country music these days is a joke. It's so hokey and cheesy.

THANK YOU....ahaha

ya older country is okay, hank jr, johnny cash, maybe alan jackson. but they shit they are makin now is bruuutal

You obviously don't know shit about me either and trust me my feelings don't get hurt that easy. I grew up on a 1000 acre grain farm, put myself through college, and now have risen to be a project manger/superintendent on street and infrustructure projects in our nearest city. I graduated from a class of 50 and live in a township not a town, hell not even close to a town. So keep your hardwork and backwoods comments in your own corner. Next time you put your work clothes on read the tag buddy, they are spelled carhartts and I wear them daily too.

I get infurated, as anyone else would, when somebody high on their horse like you tears down someone else's likes. It is uncalled for and forgive me for standing up for something. You OBVIOUSLY know nothing about country also or you would know Zac Brown Band, Toby Keith, and others play tours in Afganistan and Iraq since we arrived there ten years ago. And that I hate the bullshit tiny bopper crap that has crawled its way into country too, but you just obviously think that all country is like that.

I absolutely respect good musicians and have never once said that anyone you like is not talented. I'll agree to disagree on this one because obviously this will go nowhere and already has. Hopefully this thread goes back to what it is intended for now that we have pretty much ruined it together.

I like metal music but I don't like their style, no big deal. You like metal music as a whole and I compltetely respect the talent of musicians and of their music. My cousin who is an insane quitar player introduced me to in when I was very young and continues to throw me cds of new projects he has found. Long story short you made a wisecrack and I called you on it, then you called me back. This is where we buy each other beers and end it. :thumbs:

Im pretty much into any kind of music and I find it crazy when people are so set in one genre of music that they wont even give anything else a chance. Broaden your horizons people because theirs lots of great music out in all different forms!

Recent plays-

Atreyu

B.o.B.

Cobra Starship

Deftones

Brad Paisley

LimpBizkit

Drake

Assuming we can now get back with the program...... :cheers: Here's a little taste into my world.

Heavy Rock/Metal-

Nightwish: Bless the child, End of all hope, High Hopes

Lamb of God: Laid to Rest, Redneck

Five Finger Death Punch: Stranger Than Fiction, No one gets left behind, Bad Company

Chevelle: The Fad, The Clincher, Letter from a Thief, Jars

Other bands of note: Fear Factory, BioHazzard, RATM, Soundgarden)

Classic Rock (I'm just gonna list bands):

Jethro Tull, Boston, Journey, Skynyrd, Jim Croce, Cat Stevens,

Other:

Snoop Dogg- Gin and Juice, Coolio-Fantastic Voyage, Montel Jordan- This is How we do it, Kottonmouth Kings- Bump, Where I've been.

Some new songs I've found and can't get enough of:

The Redlight King- Old Man, Mickey Avalon- Stroke Me, Theory of a Deadman- Low Life, Everlast- I get By.

I listen to some country, but really not enough to even be worth posting about.

country music is gay-er than a bag full of rainbow coloured dicks. i bet 90% of those guys were raised in the burbs, couldnt skin a buck or tie a fishin knot if their life depended on it. AND drive a prius :cheers:

LISTEN TO METAL

wow, i am a giant metal head but i do enjoy country music also...in my opinion country now a days is pop music wrapped in a country themed coating...just my opinion, as to your comment about inverted cross burning, you sir need to educate yourself and put down the bible...99% of metal is not satanic, that stuff is mostly from parts of norway or sweden and is really hard to listen to or understand...that belief that metal= some crazed whackos worshipping a devil or a place(hell) that dosen't exist is a sterotype, kind of like people that listen to country music are racist and have sexual retations with their sisters...its a sterotype and thats it..i spent my entire teenage years working my ass off working farms but i never got real hard into country music, understand my drift? kind of like you don't have to listen to rap if you grew up in the hood...yes i understand you got set off by somebody else's comment but i did not make this thread in hopes that it would turn into a "lets bash each other for music choices" kinda place we are grown ass adults here last i checked...

Archived