Seat Covers?

I bought a set of inexpensive truck cover from Auto Zone for my truck. They were only about $ 45 for a set of two but they look and fit surprisingly well and are still in good shape after five years. My truck has seat belts built into the front seats and these covers came with a zipper that allowed installation without unbolting the seat belt. if you damage covers this inecpensive, you just buy another set.

Another great idea. For $45 they're disposable, so cleaning isn't really an issue. I may look into that PM26. Thanks.

Check out proseatcovers.com

They're here where i live in Vancouver, BC. I have the ballistic cordura set in my 2011 crew, and they fit really well. I needed something for wet / muddy situations, so I went with the cordura over the cloth. Since cordura doesn't stretch (AT ALL) they were tough to get on, but after a few months and a re adjustment, they fit bang on. I'm sure the cloth ones would be easier to get on. Make sure you select side impact air bags if you have them. They make allowance for the airbags to blow through.

I'm super happy with mine. 500$ or so. I forgot to include the headrests in my order, no biggie, but make sure you have everything entered correctly before you order.

I can get some photos of mine installed if you want.

now that i'm looking at the website, I want a snow camo set for winter.... damn!

ps. Free shipping in north america! and 500$ was for both rows, consoles, arm rests etc... the whole shooting match minus head rests.

I got these too; they're fantastic!

Just buy a set of coveralls to wear when you gotta do dirty stuff? :cheers:

Partly serious too though- I used a set in highschool shop class to keep my normal clothes nice for the remainder of the day.

Archived