2014 Chevy/GMC Wish-List

^ +1

And also please keep the gear selector on the column, where it belongs on a truck, or at least let you choose where it is.

Independent is as reliable (if not more) than SFA now, and rides and handles better... sounds like you need to buy a Jeep

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A design that doesn't allow snow/rain to fall into the cab and seats when you open the door.

Not sure if that is really possable with out some really weird desigh. Do you know of any other truck/car that does not do that?

A design that doesn't allow snow/rain to fall into the cab and seats when you open the door.

Not sure if that is really possable with out some really weird desigh. Do you know of any other truck/car that does not do that?

Hey...it's a wishlist...lol.

Yep. My GMC doesn't have the problem. Because I live in California. Heh.

I would like to turn on the bed light without the interior light coming on.

DIC and steering wheel controls should be standard - the wiring is already there.

I would like the option to turn off AFM, just like I can with traction control and stabilitrac. At the same time i would like the option to choose to set AFM in some sort of aggressive fuel saving mode so that it desn't shut off with the slightest touch on the gas.

The horrible rattling plastic dash and door panels need replaced with something not so 'cheap' feeling.

I would like the option to opt out of OnStar but continue to use the hands free calling service.

Make the rear window defroster standard - especially in Canada.

...(I also wish they could design these so that the snow does not fall inside when the door is opened :) )

I would like to turn on the bed light without the interior light coming on.

DIC and steering wheel controls should be standard - the wiring is already there.

I would like the option to turn off AFM, just like I can with traction control and stabilitrac. At the same time i would like the option to choose to set AFM in some sort of aggressive fuel saving mode so that it desn't shut off with the slightest touch on the gas.

The horrible rattling plastic dash and door panels need replaced with something not so 'cheap' feeling.

I would like the option to opt out of OnStar but continue to use the hands free calling service.

Make the rear window defroster standard - especially in Canada.

...(I also wish they could design these so that the snow does not fall inside when the door is opened :) )

you should have a button that turns on the bed light .... my 05 does .

1. Rear HVAC vents for rear seat passengers(crew cab). My 06' had them. Maybe ducted in the headliner like a Tahoe.

2. Rear center window section that slides up/down and has a defroster on it.

3. At least 33" tire on off road models.

4. Dual trailer plug outlets

5. Larger rear seating area for crew cab with in-floor storage.

6. Allow 6.5ft bed on 1500 crew cabs

7. Use thicker sheet metal, rear quarters fold to easy, roof caves in going thru a car wash.

8. Factory Bedliner, bed lights, stronger bed hooks

9. GM should allow Bose to produce a system worth putting their name on. In other vehicles their systems rock.

10. Have Buick's R&D create a quieter cabin environment. It has improved over the years but more could be done.

I hate the built-in convex mirrors like Ford has started to use. When I first saw one in a photo I thought it was a terrific idea but after driving Fords with them (passenger cars) I hate it because they are not adjustable, it moves with the main glass.

Archived