Any of you running mild lifts in your HD?

Build a Taller Garage like i did.. Just kidding well I did build a 30'x30' garage with 10' wide doors, 9' high.. but not for the truck :):driving:

I have a ready lift kit on my truck... 2" front with 2" rear blocks .. I bought a set of wheels.. they will go on in the spring ...

Sir, I'm envious of your garage! Unfortunantly right now, I'm living in a condo and they wouldnt be real pleased if I ripped the garage door out. lol

LOL not as cold "this year" in connecticut but i hear ya ! lol

I just did ready lift keys, 2" blocks on back, 33" tires. I like it a lot.

I really want to do this to my truck, but my concern is being able to get it into my garage after the lift, as I only have a 7 ft. door. Did you measure the total lift in the front and the rear?

Center of rim to fender.... Before front 24" and back 27". After lift is now 26" and 29"'. I need measure total verticle truck height but its about 80"' not sure how high the cab lights and onstar antenna are. 7' door will be close. I have a 2500 too.

I just did ready lift keys, 2" blocks on back, 33" tires. I like it a lot.
I really want to do this to my truck, but my concern is being able to get it into my garage after the lift, as I only have a 7 ft. door. Did you measure the total lift in the front and the rear? Center of rim to fender.... Before front 24" and back 27". After lift is now 26" and 29"'. I need measure total verticle truck height but its about 80"' not sure how high the cab lights and onstar antenna are. 7' door will be close. I have a 2500 too.

Yes, right now obviously with the factory rake the back of the cab is the closest point. With a level kit the shark fin would become a high spot as well.

Archived