The official Superbowl XLVI fan poll

Who are you rooting for this Super Bowl?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for the Patriots because as a Cowboys fan I hope the Giants get their butt kicked but I think the Giants will pull it out. Their defense is playing too good right now and if they put a few hits on Brady he will get rattled.

Gotta go with the GIANTS.....I actually have a 2 friends on the team and it's hard to bet against the team that a buddy you knew your entire life plays for....

GO GIANTS!!!!!!

You cant say you have buddies on the team without revealing who they are, lol.

Being a Hoosier I'm a Peyton Manning fan to the end of time, which means I'm an Eli fan so the Giants it is. Should be one of the best super bowls in history though, two teams so equally matched with quaterbacks who threw a combined 10,000 yards this season. I'm not going to the game but I will be enjoying the festivities downtown this weekend! :cheers:

Being a Hoosier I'm a Peyton Manning fan to the end of time, which means I'm an Eli fan so the Giants it is. Should be one of the best super bowls in history though, two teams so equally matched with quaterbacks who threw a combined 10,000 yards this season. I'm not going to the game but I will be enjoying the festivities downtown this weekend! :cheers:

NO!!!!! Your from NWI you should be a Bears fan. Shoot I live 15 min from Lucas Oil Stadium and am still a bears fan!

NO!!!!! Your from NWI you should be a Bears fan. Shoot I live 15 min from Lucas Oil Stadium and am still a bears fan!

I know, I know... My sister went to college in indy for 2 years, my girlfriend lives in indy, and everyone up here is a Bears fan. I'm acutally a huge Saints fan too because of Purdue Drew. Don't get me wrong though, I pull for the Bears every weekend I won't be backing the Saints or Colts. Doesn't happen too often.

I'm a huge Giants fan, so obviously, I'm rooting for the Giants. I think it will be a very interesting game. The Giants defense is playing well, but so is the Patriots offense. I'm really worried about the lack of experience in the Giants secondary and the match ups against those brutal tight ends that Brady has been throwing to well all year!

Archived