Anybody know any good places to go wheelin in NWI?

W/T_Deluxe

Hey all, Im looking for some good wheeling spots around my area(hebron IN). Back in highschool we would just head over to a buddy of mines field, but I havnt talked to any of them since High School. So im looking for some spots that I should check out. If anybodys got anything, let me know!

Don't know any areas just thought I would say I used to be from nwi (Hammond). Moved to Indy 7 yrs ago. If dirtfan21 doesn't answer send him a pm, he is from valpo

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fellow Hoosier!! I live out in Morgan Twp.

Everyone I know that does any wheeling or rides goes to Silver Lake in Michigan or to the Badlands in Attica. As far as I know farm fields and old tractor trail lanes are all we have around here. We did have a lane back in high school called mud road but the farmer sold the ground and the new guy didn't want the liabilty, so it got plowed under.

I live in a farm family so I go out and have fun in the snow around our ground. I went mudding once and it took me FOREVER to clean everything up. Never again with my DD.

Thanks man. Thats kinda what I figured we just used to use my buddies land. Never been ballsy enough to just tear through a random field, plus I dont really like tresspassing so I dont do it. I've heard of the badlands a friend of mine used to ride dirtbikes down there, didnt know they had trails for trucks. As for silver lake, I've never messed with sand before so not sure what that would be like, but I might give it a shot. Oh and mudding your daily pile...yeah used to do that all the time the cleanup really does suck. I still remember pulling clods and corn stalks out everytime I changed the oil up to the day I sold it lol.

Archived