How-To: Install Under Seat Storage For Free GMT900.

gritz

Finished building mine, but still need to cover it with fabric/carpet. Can't find speaker box carpet at any fabric or hardware stores. Any idea what kind of store might sell this. Don't have much for car audio shops near me.

Finished building mine, but still need to cover it with fabric/carpet. Can't find speaker box carpet at any fabric or hardware stores. Any idea what kind of store might sell this. Don't have much for car audio shops near me.

Will you post your dimensions?

• 3 weeks later...

Made myself one today. Not very hard just mocked it up with cardboard first to get the contour of the rear floorboard then cut the wood the same way. I used 2x6's (3 2x6x8's for $12.36 but only needed two) for a sturdy build. I got some rugged texture black fabric from my local fabric store for $13.00. I built a small locking box as well to hold certain items, in this case it was my .38 special (Alabama alarm system) haha. I had some hinges and a lock for my box laying around my shop so I didn't have to buy that but you could easily build this for under $40. I cant remember the dimensions or I would share but it's super easy to build if you just start measuring and building from scratch.

Empty

With all my junk

post-57302-0-18471300-1335124226_thumb.jpg

You could try some outdoor carpet. I recovered my boat trailer runners with some from home depot. Looks close to the thickness of speaker box material.

Archived