Go Recon Products

turnerms98

So over the last couple of years, I have had the Go Recon Headlights, Tail Lights, Tailgate Light Bar, and Cab lights. All the products have been top notch with the exception of the headlights, and I must say their customer service sucks. Within the first year, the first year, the bulbs in one of the headlights went bad. I contacted customer service and they informed me that I could by a new set of bulbs for $40, no discount or nothing. So I took them out of the truck and put my OEM's back in, while I waited for the new bulbs to come. After a couple weeks I got the new bulbs and put them back in the truck. Then a few months later, the same headlight went out again. This time, the wires had come apart from the connector. I thought I had fixed it and it worked for a day, and I was wrong. I have sent them emails with no response. I contacted them on FaceBook and they deleted all my posts. I will do no more business with them EVER, and I am just warning all of ya's to think about this before you spend big money as my headlights were $500!!!

Archived