Yukon/Tahoe lift for 2012 4x4

We may be purchasing a Yukon with off road package , 3.42's , rear locker , 5.3L , 4x4 .

Naturally I want a small lift . May be a 2"/1" or a 3"/2"

Suggestions please . Probably have to do spacers. If you could point me to a company I would appreciate it .

Plan on running 17x8 285/70/17's

Thank you

I have 2" front and 1" rear lift and run 285/70/17 bfg at's on 17x8 wheels.

I have a rough country 2" front leveling kit and bought a 1" rear spacer from www.mcbayperformance.com

Here is a link to the rear spacers. http://www.mcbayperformance.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MP1627-MP1630-t

If you need help I am will to give you a hand installing it since I am only 15 minutes away.

I have 2" front and 1" rear lift and run 285/70/17 bfg at's on 17x8 wheels.

I have a rough country 2" front leveling kit and bought a 1" rear spacer from www.mcbayperformance.com

Here is a link to the rear spacers. http://www.mcbayperf...MP1627-MP1630-t

If you need help I am will to give you a hand installing it since I am only 15 minutes away.

I saw you on the HWY the other day (sunday) heading north . Your Tahoe looks good with that lift. I assume it was you anyway.

Thanks for the advice/offer . I'll keep you posted . I'll look into the lift . No sure if we will go for the Yukon or a Tahoe yet . The Yukon has the off road package with the locking diff , upgrade suspension , 3.42's , 17" wheels , act...... It's not called a Z71 on the Yukon , just "off road package" . Damn things are expensive !!!

Might of been me. I was heading up to West Bend for an early dinner. I currently have my stock wheels and stock size tires on it so imagine a wheel that sticks the tire out another inch and some 285 tires. I got the urge to put them on this weekend but I might make myself what a few more weeks.

Archived