Bank of America making you call before you can make $250 or more

Mossyoakglock

I think BOA can be a little overboard sometimes as well. I understand they are trying to protect customers which really translates to protecting their assets so they arent losing money when they bite the bullet on chargebacks and fraud payments. A few times when using a their card in a unroutine location or a major purchase they would call to verify activity but never was declined. I have since switched because I just didnt like the big bank feel, to a local credit union for most all of my banking needs including loans, just seems easier to me and more personal plus better rates on loans and deposit accounts, no ATM fees ANYWHERE. Not to mention one phone to a actual person who answers the phone handles any issue, question or concern. Plus try calling BOA at 1PM in the afternoon and tell them you need some money to buy a truck and you wll be there at 3PM and the check be ready in and out in 15 mins. I will say I hear people all the time say the cant stand BOA mortage dept and Dave Ramsey talks about them like they are the scum of the earth. But when I bought my house two years ago the loan was originated and sold to BOA within 3 months and I have not had any issues with them at all. I pay my mortage on time every month so im sure that might have something to do with it.

Archived