Will 33 inch tires look good on a 6 inch suspenion lift?

DaRocket95

Hey I'm Ryan a new member on here and have a question about the look of a 33 inch tire on a 6 inch suspension lift. I drive a 2000 Chevy Silverado z71, here's a picture of my truck:

318332_145427785553916_102977303132298_224286_1585965311_n.jpg

Sorry it's the best picture I have right now. In that picture, It's a 4 inch body lift and a 6 inch suspension lift with 37 inch tires with 20 inch wheels. I'm having to get some of the front end fixed and having to get rid of the 4 inch body lift but keep the 6 inch suspension lift. Pretty soon I'll need new tires and really can't afford to put 35s on there. So basically what I'm trying to ask...Would the truck look good with a 6 inch suspension lift, keep the 20 inch rims and put four 275/60/20 aggresive looking tires on there? It's just I don't have the money to afford 35s.

Welcome aboard! It sounds to me like you have answered your question. If you can't afford 35s, then 33s will have to work. I'm not so sure it will look bad, but it may take a bit to warm up to.

You may be able to find some used 35s to buy you some time to save for new ones.

-Josh

Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr using Tapatalk.

Haha thanks Josh. I mean if I really want to I could get 35's but I'd really want the extra money for other things...I just want to know if a 6 inch suspension lift with the 275/60/20 Cooper Zeon LTZ would do the trick to make it look good? Any other suggestions or opinions? Thanks!

It may not look as good as what you're used to, but I think it will be just fine once you get used to it. Like Matt, I really hope you're not running a home-made 4" body lift. If so, it's a good thing it's going bye-bye. :shakehead:

Another option, as Danny said...would be to sell or trade your 20's. You could probably get some 35's on 16's for the same price as 33's on 20's...just a thought.

Any clue on how much you think I could sell the rims I have on them for? I could'nt even think of a price. If I were to sell my rims I would probably end up getting XD series rims, but I'm not sure about the look of a 16 inch rim and 35 tires because i just dont like the look of a small rim on big tires...and yes its a 4 incher lol, cant wait to get it off! And on the 12.5 part, would 275/60/20 not look good? Thanks

Archived