loss of power-rough idle 2011 6.2L

My 2011 1500 6.2L crew cab was parked for a few days and ran fine last time I drove it. Today I after starting I noticed it took an extra half second or so to start and idled a little rough but figured it was because I hadn't drove it since Friday. I thought it felt kinda doggy taking my daughter home and I could feel it mis and watch the tach move a little at idle. At the stop sign I turned of the trac control and floored it. Didn't get much more then a chirp of the line although when the rpms climbed it was breaking the tires loose here and there through second. Nothing compared to what the truck used to do lol. It has 7500 miles on it and no real problems til now. Any ideas???

Havnt tried it since that episode which was this evening. We had a baby boy Saturday and after 4 days at the hospital I'm wore out lol..will see if its still acting goofy tomorrow but I don't think I will tow the trailer yet. When I got on the gas hard I heard a whine that sounded like a supercharger..forgot to mention that..not sure if its normal with the six speed or not. It wasn't loud at all but with the window down it was audible..thanks guys

havnt used E85 in it yet and 95% of the time its 93 octane that I use. Once in a great while if I'm low on cash I put 89 in it. Thanks for all the congratulations :)..oh and Ryan get your sleep now!..lol..been up for 5 nights so far and feeling like a zombie lol..drove the truck just now to a job 25 miles away some mixed driving ..been taking it real easy and it seems a little more reponsive. Averaged 19.6 mpg today :)..on the way home I won't take it quite as easy lol

Sleep? Our son is an awesome sleeper never had issues at all. Hope the next is the same

Hahahahaha my first one was a sleeper too... :crackup:

My wife and I always say... if we had "him" first,.... there might not of been a "her"... :crackup:

Sleep? Our son is an awesome sleeper never had issues at all. Hope the next is the same

Hahahahaha my first one was a sleeper too... :crackup:

My wife and I always say... if we had "him" first,.... there might not of been a "her"... :crackup:

Yeah, good luck with that, Ryan! :crackup: If the first one don't getcha, the second one will! Don't ask me how I know!

Congrats on the new baby! I would recommend keeping an eye on this and mentioning it at your next dealer visit. If it gets any worse, take it in. Feel free to contact me as will if you need further assistance, and I would be happy to look into this on my end. Keep me posted.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

Archived