Silverado 6.2 vs 07 Nitrous Hemi Ram

Raced Guy

Well we just got done working on my friends 07 crew cab ram. We put on a set of long tube headers with 3in catless y pipe and 3 in exhaust, diablo tuner, and a nice wet nitrous kit with the 100hp jets, truck already had intake on it. My truck is an 11 ccsb 6.2 with bb tune and airaid mit, 3.42 gears. We got a chance to run a few times from a 15mph roll. From the hit we stay pretty even, around 50 he gets about a half truck length, then around 75 i pull even and after that i start to pull away. I think from a dig he would get a good jump spraying in 4x4 but we will find out in two weeks when we go to the track. All in all im very happy with how the 6.2 performs and think its almost time for some long tubes !

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Well we just got done working on my friends 07 crew cab ram. We put on a set of long tube headers with 3in catless y pipe and 3 in exhaust, diablo tuner, and a nice wet nitrous kit with the 100hp jets, truck already had intake on it. My truck is an 11 ccsb 6.2 with bb tune and airaid mit, 3.42 gears.

Archived