Half A Billion $$$$$$!!!

Portdriver

HMM build a house, buy another truck, boat, land, hunting trips. Probably start my own buisness outfitting custom trucks, fire trucks, etc. You know somthing cool to keep me busy. Help out a lot of friends and family. Buy the fire dept a few needed trucks.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This jackpot has people going crazy everywhere. An NBA player said he spent $10,000 on tickets today (Not that he needs to win the lottery anyways). There are also people at my office that are going in together and buying tickets as a group.

I never play the lottery, mainly because I never go into a gas station or ever think about it when I'm somewhere that sells the tickets. If anything I might just guy a $2 scratch-off for the heck of it.

This jackpot has people going crazy everywhere. An NBA player said he spent $10,000 on tickets today (Not that he needs to win the lottery anyways). There are also people at my office that are going in together and buying tickets as a group.

I never play the lottery, mainly because I never go into a gas station or ever think about it when I'm somewhere that sells the tickets. If anything I might just guy a $2 scratch-off for the heck of it.

You see...I hate that BS..I HATE when I hear some filthy rich fool wins the lottery...their should be a rule that if your rich you can't buy a ticket lol. Bastards.

You see...I hate that BS..I HATE when I hear some filthy rich fool wins the lottery...their should be a rule that if your rich you can't buy a ticket lol. Bastards.

why not . Its his money and he is no fool he is rich for a reason . People create their own luck . Everyone that I know that is well off created their luck . Lots of schooling and working hard and getting out their and talking to the right people . If he wants to blow 10,000 on tickets more power to him . That NBA player did not get old money from family . He practiced hard and went out and talked to the right people. I dont think the rich or well off should be petalized for making somthing out of their selfs.

to late, lol

I matched the mega ball and one number on a ticket so i might have got a couple bucks... but no big $

Same Here.......

why not . Its his money and he is no fool he is rich for a reason . People create their own luck . Everyone that I know that is well off created their luck . Lots of schooling and working hard and getting out their and talking to the right people . If he wants to blow 10,000 on tickets more power to him . That NBA player did not get old money from family . He practiced hard and went out and talked to the right people. I dont think the rich or well off should be petalized for making somthing out of their selfs.

Nobody is being penalized buddy, they should have a limit on tickets that can be sold tho.

We will agree to disagree. God I feel like I have to write IMO along with every post I make on the forum now.

Archived