Bird Attacking My Truck!

Portdriver

I got a cardinal attacking my truck! She thinks her reflection is another bird and keeps pecking at my mirrors and windows. And pooping on it too! To bad my cat isn't a trained attack cat! Maybe the 300 Win mag will put an end to this? That might be to much fire power for the wittle birdie?

Apparently it's illegal to off da birdie. Endangered species or migratory song bird act.

I had that problem on my Sierra and Malibu a couple of years ago. I had to put plastic bags over my mirrors for a couple of weeks until the flying retards finally moved on!

STUPID BIRD. Same thing happened to me a few years ago, bird crapped all over my roof pecked at the paint, hood and ruined the finish.

A plastic owl worked for the first day then the bird caught on, same thing with the rubber snake I used worked for a day or two. This one was a robin. I HATE birds they're completely worthless.

I would hook up an electrical charge to your truck somehow, just rig it so you can turn to off before you go touch the door handle.

STUPID BIRD. Same thing happened to me a few years ago, bird crapped all over my roof pecked at the paint, hood and ruined the finish.

A plastic owl worked for the first day then the bird caught on, same thing with the rubber snake I used worked for a day or two. This one was a robin. I HATE birds they're completely worthless.

I would hook up an electrical charge to your truck somehow, just rig it so you can turn to off before you go touch the door handle.

Yes they are a pain in the ass. I swear they enjoy pooping on vehicles. The only tree they sit and shit in is the one that overhangs my truck! Don't think the electrical charge would be real good for your electronics or be good in the rain. Then you have fried computers and burnt bird stuck to your paint. :M16:

Yes they are a pain in the ass. I swear they enjoy pooping on vehicles. The only tree they sit and shit in is the one that overhangs my truck! Don't think the electrical charge would be real good for your electronics or be good in the rain. Then you have fried computers and burnt bird stuck to your paint. let make it clear, it was a joke lol do not try that, please.

Sent from my Allblackedout iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they are a pain in the ass. I swear they enjoy pooping on vehicles. The only tree they sit and shit in is the one that overhangs my truck! Don't think the electrical charge would be real good for your electronics or be good in the rain. Then you have fried computers and burnt bird stuck to your paint. let make it clear, it was a joke lol do not try that, please.

Sent from my Allblackedout iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, but the visual of fried flying bastards is funny!

I'm sitting in my chair watching the news looking out the window and what do I see? Birdie sitting on the roof of the truck, right where the doors start, pecking at the paint! It gets better. So I get my key fob and click it every few minutes to try and chase it away when all of the sudden the next door cat tries to leap up onto the hood trying to get the bird and slides down the fender! Now I'm pissed. Bird shit, peck marks and now cat scrathes!

I'm sitting in my chair watching the news looking out the window and what do I see? Birdie sitting on the roof of the truck, right where the doors start, pecking at the paint! It gets better. So I get my key fob and click it every few minutes to try and chase it away when all of the sudden the next door cat tries to leap up onto the hood trying to get the bird and slides down the fender! Now I'm pissed. Bird shit, peck marks and now cat scrathes!

That sucks Dude! Especially on a new truck. I would buy a Coverit Shelter if you can.

Archived