Chevrolet Impala returns in style for 2014

2014_Impala.jpg

Chevrolet Impala returns in style for 2014

Over the past decade the Impala has not exactly been thought of as the most stylish automobile. However, it’s a solid car at a solid price and it may surprise you to know that it was the best selling full-size sedan in 2011. Fast forward to 2014 and Chevy is changing tack with the new generation of Impala introduced at the 2012 New York Auto Show. We didn’t think anyone could combine the styling from a Malibu, Volt, and Camaro with a dash of Audi A7, but here it is. Apparently, the details are just as good as its looks.

Read more

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last impala I was in the interior felt cheap . This was about 3 years ago in hawaii with my parents. It looks nice right now but I cant really judge a car or truck interior until I sit in it .

The best part? From what I've seen? This is just the beginning for GM. No more of getting kicked in the teeth for GM. The gloves are off people and GM is coming out of the corner swinging. Considering how well the current Impala's sell, using 20 year old technology, wait and see what the numbers are on this bad boy. The Malibu and Cruze are already selling like freakin' hot cakes so throw big brother in the mix and hold on! :cheers:

The best part? From what I've seen? This is just the beginning for GM. No more of getting kicked in the teeth for GM. The gloves are off people and GM is coming out of the corner swinging. Considering how well the current Impala's sell, using 20 year old technology, wait and see what the numbers are on this bad boy. The Malibu and Cruze are already selling like freakin' hot cakes so throw big brother in the mix and hold on! :cheers:

I dont see many imapala's in western Canada . Is there some stats I can look up to see the numbers for car makes/brands and compare them . Also it would be nice to have north Americas numbers Europe and Asia. I just never thought of the impala as a money maker. I think its a good idea to stick with it since the baby boomers are aging and I think of the impala as a old person car and that is the market I think GM is targeting .

I dont see many imapala's in western Canada . Is there some stats I can look up to see the numbers for car makes/brands and compare them . Also it would be nice to have north Americas numbers Europe and Asia. I just never thought of the impala as a money maker. I think its a good idea to stick with it since the baby boomers are aging and I think of the impala as a old person car and that is the market I think GM is targeting .

And I don't see a lot of Toyota's in my area but that doesn't mean that they aren't selling.

Try Google.

If the improvements on the new trucks are this huge, i would definitely consider one

That stupid program is so tight lipped it's rediculous. I remember thinking that the new Camaro program was tight lipped but boy, they don't hold a candle to these CK2XX guys. LOL.

I will try google I guess and post my findings if I find anything . Lots of toyota cars here in western Canada . Lots of GM trucks, Dodge truck and Ford trucks to. I will look sometime to day for those stats. I think it would be interesting to see real numbers.

The impala is in the top 20 but barely makes it . What I thought was interesting most likely a screw up is that they mention the silverado but not the twin the seirra in the top 20 sold . The F150 sure does well and toyota . The cruze in that month is not nearly doing as good as the focus. Watched a few reviews of the focus vs the cruze and the focus won in interior and speed.

Kind of amazed to see the F150 at the top of the chart, I do like my F150 better than the GMT900 I had but just see alot more Silverado's in this area. I guess if I was leave "GM Town" (Flint Mi.) a little more I probably wouldn't be the minority in my F150

Archived