FS: Custom Subwoofer Box with Seat Riser Kit 07-Current Extended Cab

z71amigo

Up for sale is my custom built subwoofer box with a 2.5" riser kit for the rear seats. This setup is big and very loud. It was made to hold two JL Audio 10w7 subs. The setup begins with 2.5" square steel tubing, with a wall thickness of .125". These are then bolted into place with all grade 8 hardware (bolts, nuts, and locking washers). With the seat lifted safely out of the way, there is room for this box. The bottom of the speaker enclosure follows the form of the floor and tucks in tightly under the seat. Please note this box will take up a lot of the rear leg space, but if you want enough sound in your truck to lose your hearing, then this setup is for you. This box does not look perfect, but it works great. I could go on and on about the box, but pictures will do it justice.

I am located in the South Florida area.

Price: $500 (Box and riser kit, no subs) + shipping

Price: $1100 (Box, riser kit and 2 JL 10w7 subs) + shipping

Price: $1500 (Box, riser kit, 2 10w7 subs and 1000/1 JL Monoblock amp) +shipping

DSC_0330.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0335.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

DSC_0363.jpg

DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what did you do with the Slide piece on the backrest of the seat? or the the ext cab's different, my crew cab the rear seat back slides up and down when you open and close the seat.

The slide function still works with this setup. The hook on the back of the seat is long enough to still engage with the riser kit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived