New tires.....new pictures

TX SS

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lighting-and-Lighting-Accessories/Dually-D2-Driving-Beam-Light-by-Rigid-Industries.aspx?t_c=14&t_s=448&t_pt=101155&t_pl=107764&t_pn=RIG50131&utm_source=google&utm_medium=froogle&utm_campaign=product&emlprox=out#active1

Thats the original link i was thinking of yesterday.. Its very confusing wording tho.. It says :

Part Number: RIG50131

• Clear
  • Universal
  • Black aluminum housing
  • Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
  • 50,000 hour lifespan
  • 2-15/16" x 3-3/16"
  • 6 LEDs per lamp
  • 28 watts
  • 2600 raw lumens
  • Sold individually

The Dually D2 Series LED Light from Rigid Industries is a compact 3 inch by 3 inch lamp containing 6 LED's, that can mount almost anywhere. These lights are the pinnacle in efficiency, providing 1300 lumens of light and pulling only 15 watts of power, which is about half of what your stock turn signals use. You won't find a more efficient, compact light source in HID or Halogen. That combined with the durability and long life span (50,000 + hours) of LED's, this is the obvious choice. Easily mounts on motorcycle handlebars, as flood lights or on your trailer. Kit includes 2 Lamps, plug and play harness, mounting brackets and mounting hardware.

hmmmm....

• 1 year later...

How did you mount the blanks in? I just pulled my factory fogs and noticed the blanks have 3 tabs, whereas the lights had 3posts.....

There are cut outs on the factory valence where the blank tabs line up and snap in. The lip of the tab keeps them seated in the factory valence.

• 2 years later...

So I'm a little late to the party here. Struggled to find the inserts. But after a lot of digging found the pets numbers from GM

15901587 - passenger

15901586 - driver

Was $60 for both

Rigid makes a kit too for this conversion (46508) that sells for $70. Then there is no hastle of trying to centre the lights. Worry about them being off level. Etc. Wish I had known that before making the cuts in the blanks I bought.

Archived