dead animals on the road

z71MudDog

Weirdest one I got is one that happened to my brother-

His old Ranger had no A/C and he was headed back from where he worked at the time with the boss' son when a bird flew INTO the cab, smacked into the back glass and landed between them. Birdie didn't make it. What was even better was like 4 years later when he traded it in we still found some feathers behind the seat as we cleaned it out. :lol:

I hit a turtle the very first time I ever drove on the road. I moved over but it wasn't enough and I nailed it with the passenger tires. Only other weird (at the time only because I'd never seen a wild one) one was a rabbit I hit in Ann Arbor before I moved to MI and was just visiting on business. I was getting off the highway and I think I hesitated a second because my mind was like "WTF is that really a rabbit? Shit!" I slammed the brakes but was way too late.

Only other good story was from before I could drive in like 9th grade. I was working in a pizza shop that was run by one of my former teachers and her husband. She was still at the school and had loaned her car to some college students visiting from Switzerland on an exchange program. They hit a damn bear. :lol: I wonder what that was like for them since I don't think there are bears in Switzerland (according to Google at least).

Some of my dads friends in college hit a buzzard and its head went through the windshield. It was still alive and was pecking the passenger and regergitating all over him while he beat the bird senseless with a textbook.

Oh to have seen that one.

Some of my dads friends in college hit a buzzard and its head went through the windshield. It was still alive and was pecking the passenger and regergitating all over him while he beat the bird senseless with a textbook.

THAT is effin hilarious..i was dring by a swimming pool an there were kids playing catch an the litte basted threw the ball through my winndow i think it was an accident but i just laughed

THAT is effin hilarious..i was dring by a swimming pool an there were kids playing catch an the litte basted threw the ball through my winndow i think it was an accident but i just laughed

I would of found the kids parents and made them pay for it and my wasted time getting it fixed . Those kids should of not been playing catch so close to vehicals. The parents deserve some harsh treatment or the kids did not listen to their parents and need a lession on what a belt feels like .

I think he means the ball went in an open window. I can't imagine any sort of ball used in a pool could break glass.

in my mind I thought of a feild with a swiming pool by it like at a rec center.

Archived