Back in A Chevy Truck again!

The Bowtie keeps calling me back, This time for good. Picked up a 2012 Silverado 1500 4.8L last monday night. Ordered the wheelwell liners, DIC, Tailgate lock, Bed Mat, floor mats, Westin Step bars, Trailer hitch(Already installed it) And thats for starters. It feels so damn good to be back!!!

question I hear all the time people ordering wheel liners. I know on my gmt 800 it comes I think with wheel liners if that is what you guys are talking about . A peice of rubber/plastic around inside wheel wells.

BTW welcome back !!

question I hear all the time people ordering wheel liners. I know on my gmt 800 it comes I think with wheel liners if that is what you guys are talking about . A peice of rubber/plastic around inside wheel wells.

BTW welcome back !!

Yes plastic rear inner fender liner. They are an option. More "decontenting" cost cutting I assume - along with the underhood light, cigar lighter and socket, footwell lights, console tray, console and glove box lights, cup holders, change holder, etc.

Yeah, they cut costs for sure, No onstar this time around and a plain radio-am/fm No CD Player or Aux input. I saw a factory radio on ebay for $165.00 but then found out that since I dont already have XM I would have to get the module and antenna too. More than likely at this point going to put in an Alpine with XM Radio built in and run the Sat antenna with a Magnetic mount. I discovered that I have a trans oil cooler today, Called and canceled that out of my order and am getting bed rail liners instead. The rest of my stuff should be in this week as well. I think I will go post on another part of the forum to see how many others have installed their own radios.

question I hear all the time people ordering wheel liners. I know on my gmt 800 it comes I think with wheel liners if that is what you guys are talking about . A peice of rubber/plastic around inside wheel wells.BTW welcome back !!
no, he is referring to REAR wheel housing liners. Front are still standard. Rear weren't even available for a GMT-800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

question I hear all the time people ordering wheel liners. I know on my gmt 800 it comes I think with wheel liners if that is what you guys are talking about . A peice of rubber/plastic around inside wheel wells.BTW welcome back !!
no, he is referring to REAR wheel housing liners. Front are still standard. Rear weren't even available for a GMT-800 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I will take a note to look at my rear. Have not thought of it I know they are in the front because I have to snap a side back on but your prob right that they are not in the back . I dont even think they are on the back of a 1991 ford f250 or 2000 f350 on the rear

Archived