Which is the best leveling kit for a 2010 GMC Z71 All terrain edition? I am stuck between the 2" Rough Country and the 2.25" Ready Lift. I like the RC for the price but I have heard that it still doesnt quite level the truck. I want the truck to sit as perfectly level as possible without sitting "nose up". I would rather pay the money to have my truck sit as perfect as possible. Is the 2.25" too much...or perfect? Is the 2" too low... or perfect? I would appreciate your opinions and Pic if possible. Thanks!

Not really sure one is the "best". Most of us go with the Rough Country kit due to easy installation being bottom mount. Nothing wrong with either one of them really, top mount just takes a little longer to install. Either one will serve your needs, flip a coin if you have to, can't go wrong with either of them.

2.25" is fine, you want to stay below 3", that's when parts start wearing out due to the angles. Just be sure to get an alignment done after the install. You want want to drive more than 100 miles or so.

Not really sure one is the "best". Most of us go with the Rough Country kit due to easy installation being bottom mount. Nothing wrong with either one of them really, top mount just takes a little longer to install. Either one will serve your needs, flip a coin if you have to, can't go wrong with either of them.

2.25" is fine, you want to stay below 3", that's when parts start wearing out due to the angles. Just be sure to get an alignment done after the install. You want want to drive more than 100 miles or so.

Thanks, the truck is a crew cab and I measured comparing front to rear. The front is going to need to come up 2.25" to be closest to level. So I think Im gonna go with the ready lift 2.25" kit. Do you happen to know the difference between the Ready Lift T6 billet 2.25" kit and the kit that is just the regular <for a lack of better terms) kit? I know the T6 billet is significantly more expensive and you can get it in 4 different colors but whats special about it than the normal one? Any different on the installs? Thanks again!

Archived