Ready Lift T6 billet 2.25"/Ready lift 2.25" leveling Kit. What

Alright what is the difference between the Ready Lift 2.25" T6 billet leveling kit and the regular Ready Lift 2.25" leveling kit? The T6 billet can be bought in a few different colors but other than that I cant find any difference. Has anybody used either one or know what the difference is? Are the both driveway bolt ons?

if i recall correctly the t6 billet you have to break the strut apart for so no it is not considered a driveway bolt on really, the rough country 2 inch leveling kit will be the best bang for your buck and the easiest to install. you should be able to download their instructions off their website

I'm not sure what the difference is....but IMO, Readylift is over-priced if you're looking for a leveling kit. Rough Country or Zone Offroad make kits that are much cheaper and easier to install.....and still very good quality.

I'm not sure what the difference is either, but when I was looking at leveling kits I went with the Rough country because of price and ease of installing it. So far I couldn't be happier with the RC kit.

I've installed the T6 on my Chevy. It's a little more work than the traditional leveling kits because it replaces the factor stamped steel upper strut hat (not just adding to it like the other kits). What I do know is that you get a little more height out of the T6. I was able to fit 305/55R20 on factory 20” wheel which is a pretty big tire with no rubbing. I posted a new topic about it if you want to know more.

Thanks

I have no lift what so ever on my truck ( 2008 GMC W/T 1500 4X4). I am running a set of KMC 20" slide, I run a set 305/50/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers during most of the year. And a set of 33/12.50/20 Toyo Open Country M/Ts on the same rims during the winter. Niether set rubs at all.

What size tire could I run with the leveling kit?

Why is my truck different, is it because it is a W/T series?

Your 08 GMC W/T has the same dimensions as the Chevy. Do your wheels have an offset? I have heard people running that size (305/50R20) w/ not lift. The actual size of that is 32.09 Tall and 12.20 width. As for the Toyo’s 33” I haven’t heard of anyone fitting that size without at least a leveling kit. I’d measure the tire and make sure it measure exactly what it says or if your wheels are offset that could be it. I run a 305/55R20 which is 33.2 Tall and 12.4 width w/ a ready lift T6 billet leveling kit. I had to cut a little bit off the mud flap but nothing off truck itself. I don’t see any room for any bigger.

Archived