Selling Z71 Wheels?

JHanchera

Sorry to make two threads right next together but I've got a separate question. Since I want to put a new set of wheels/tires on my truck, I'd want to sell the wheels and tires that I am running with right now. Whats the going price on the stock Z71 wheels? They've got the factory Bridgestone ATs still on. 14,xxx on the truck right now. Could I get $600 for the whole deal? A shop in Houston I called said I'd get more like 300 or 400.

After telling you that did he offer to buy them for that price? He prob did haha

Assuming they are 18in alloys, clean them up good, tires and all, not hard just use a wheel cleaner and then a degreaser for the tires and scrub brush then hose em off. Put them on your local craigslist for $1000 if you are selling them with the tpms sensors, $850 if you are taking the sensors out, stay firm on price and they will sell.

So can anyone tell me what the going rate for the older 16" Z71 is with brand new Firestone Destination LE 265/75-16 on them. I am picking up a set of the 17" wheel with some new Nitto Terra Grapplers and need to sell my stock set. Seems no one in my area wants the 16" wheel though.

Archived