Lets see what you have hauled

NEFisher11

I haven't found a post like this on the forum and if there is sorry for making another one. Here is what i hauled this past weekend a 350 Marine small block for my buddy then picked up 1 yard of bark mulch for my other buddies mother busy weekend for the truck. So lets see what you have hauled.

0331120906.jpg

0331121551.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-66847-0-49062500-1334128245_thumb.jpgYes, I have a truck. No, I won't help you move!!!!..... Well, maybe I will??? :nonod: I've hauled a lot of things but this is the only picture I could find. Do you guys get those calls too?

I get those phone calls all the time. If i didn't have a pickup i doubt i would have so many freinds :(

post-66847-0-49062500-1334128245_thumb.jpgYes, I have a truck. No, I won't help you move!!!!..... Well, maybe I will??? :nonod: I've hauled a lot of things but this is the only picture I could find. Do you guys get those calls too?

Just this past Saturday from a guy I have not seen since highschool. Class of 1981! lol

I've never thought to take any pics when I have a load in the truck. In the bed, I've hauled furniture, dirtbike, atvs and most recently took a broke 51" rear projection tv to the dump. Next time I've got something back there, I'll snap a pic.

Archived