funny theater experiences........

z71MudDog

i went to see the titanic in 3d with my fiancee,pretty cool 3d didnt work too well thought..anyways there were about 6 people total in the movie.there waas a guy in the top row just cryin an sobbing i dont even think his girlfriend was crying..i was dippin most the time everyone could hear me spittin in my can an on top of that i had some gnarly ass gas think i ruined the moment for a couple people..but hey ima redneck what you gunna expect....

i went to see the titanic in 3d with my fiancee,pretty cool 3d didnt work too well thought..anyways there were about 6 people total in the movie.there waas a guy in the top row just cryin an sobbing i dont even think his girlfriend was crying..i was dippin most the time everyone could hear me spittin in my can an on top of that i had some gnarly ass gas think i ruined the moment for a couple people..but hey ima redneck what you gunna expect....

I would have never guessed that from your posts.... :D

I would have never guessed that from your posts.... :D

thank you good sir i take that as a compliment .dip on :chevrolet::driving:

Got that right, nothing to do with country. If people make noise in the theatre when im there... they stop real fast. Thats rude and ignorant. You must be a real ladys catch there... Wife saw the movie and said there were all women seeing that :lol::rolleyes: No guys....

Havent been to a theater in about 3 years

And your son is how old?

Something tells me there will be a connection there. :lol:

I haven't been since like 2006. Whenever Clerks II came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Havent been to a theater in about 3 years

And your son is how old?

Something tells me there will be a connection there. :lol:

I haven't been since like 2006. Whenever Clerks II came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 and a half :lol:

Archived