Avalanche going away?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since you guys are on the topic of ugly 4 door pickups, i thought id chime in and ask if anyone has seen the Lincoln blackwood. possible one of the most horrid vehicles ever made

https://www.google.com/search?q=lincoln+blackwood&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=EPk&tbo=d&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=dMGiUKfVE8m_0AHqz4Bg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1600&bih=796

They are just rebadged Fords, but I think the Blackwood was a little more unique. My uncle has a Mark LT and it is a F-150 with a different grille and tailgate. Nicer leather. 4wd but sits too low. But he is 65 so it suits him.

I think those fancy pickups are stupid just re badge chevs and fords . People that buy those trucks dont even know anything about trucks.

The market disagrees. GM, Ford and Ram are selling more luxury pickups than ever before. Why do you think Ford and Ram have like 6+ trim levels now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the 91 honda accord i raced last year was a tough little thing i put that thing through hell and back, it was comfortable as well. hondas last a long time i would own one, i considered one before my truck.

Archived