What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

Yeah, 61, on this side of the mountain.  I might fix my refuel port/cup, and wash my truck.

Supposed to hit 71 here. Just 59 right now. Also got a referral for a QA job on Edwards this morning. So I may live on that side some time next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

I'd be in shorts and a tee shirt if I experienced 40° right now .... :lol:

IMG_8529.JPG

IMG_8533.JPG

here in south Austin, yesterday morning at my house was 16.... feels like 10~... ..wtf..... .. snowed for about an hour at 11pm on new yrs..... crazy year~.. ya'll be safe up there on the east coast!... getting hammered now!

• Like 1

The news stations blow it way out of proportion. It's been snowing in MA for 1,000 years ... and will continue to every winter ... but the news stations, every single year, act like we've never seen a flake before. Makes me laugh ... but it gets annoying after the first 10 minutes. Had to shut the TV off!

I guess it's a big deal for the city folks out towards Boston, but for us, it's just another day in paradise. :D

Temperature just jumped up to 21° from 16° this morning. Storm is bringing warmer air in I guess. Wind starting to kick up pretty good now. Getting about 3" per hour, and it's blowing big time.

IMG_8539.JPG

• Like 1

Yeah, it was getting there. I have seen worse in the past, though.

We're back down to 20° now - dropping like a rock. Supposed to be -10°F out here one of the next couple days. Fun, fun ... :)

On 5/9/2012 at 4:38 PM, SarahsGMC said:

Lets see how big we can make this thread haha

today I bought a integration device for my stock HU so i can hook my subs up but got frustrated with the wiring harness and stopped.. i need a write up on how to do this..

I'm researching how to install a full floor center console from a jumper seat. lol

Not too much different out here in MA, except we only had that one big storm roll through.

IMG_8543.thumb.JPG.4e7a857bdf6c8e2c37b85c9fdc7c5c35.JPG

IMG_8544.thumb.JPG.c189787cacd2b4c818736dffc6f369e5.JPG

My house is a degree or so warmer inside, thanks to the new insulation (snow). LOL

IMG_8545.thumb.JPG.e5fde37449f2e6c827fca039ce163de8.JPG

My one fluorescent light in the old barn that has a new ballast is the only one that won't light bright in the cold - the rest of the lights ballasts are between 30 and 80 years old, and work fine. Go figure!

0102181649.3g2

Was the coldest December I ever remember my whole life. We already had -6° one morning, and several more up to -3°.  We usually never get this cold the first week of January. We're about 3-4 weeks early. 

Coldest I've ever experienced in MA was a couple years ago. My digital readout said -14°, while the old mercury thermometer said -17°.

IMG_5352.thumb.JPG.abefb71ff436821c0ecf52cf12a6d545.JPG

IMG_5354.thumb.JPG.9ed586a7977c0bfb9a14162740a58ac2.JPG