What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

Be grateful for the life giving moisture.  We didn't get enough of it this season here in Colorado and out west. 

What’s moisture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, Jsdirt said:

WORST SPRING EVER ... :shakehead:

IMG_8737.thumb.JPG.0d5116c51e8824ca5ac982789f8f648d.JPG

Yeah, it snowed here a few days ago. Latest snow I remember here in the lower plains. Weather stats say we got a dusting a few times over the last decade but that must have been further north. 

Went nuts with the label maker. Labeled almost everything on all my shelves in the garage. Already did my tool chest. Felt a little crazy putting a label on the shelf for a lot of stuff, "fuel system cleaner" right under a bottle that says "fuel system cleaner".  :lol: no "where is it at" now if my wife needs or has to grab something when I'm at work, or I need her to bring me something.

Doing the right side hub now. Won’t make the splash shield mistake this time. I took pictures. Need to do the control arms. Buying arms is the same price as buying ball joints and bushings. And my joints look bad. Also ordered. A used tire off eBay. 3 of them on my truck are 5+/32 and one is 2/32 or less. Couldn’t find a match in the states and tire rack made my tires special order. So switching from Goodyear Eagle F1’s to the Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06.

13c99c8fda73126d14aadd88aec69098.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Early Thursday morning after work I changed the 3rd brake lights to LED as well as the driving (fog) lights to LEDs.  Last night before going to work buddy and I switched the tail lights, front turn signals, front corner markers, and all 4 headlights to LEDs as well.  Took the time to turn/adjust the headlights so they're pointing pretty much where the halogens were, hot spots and all.  They're bright as hell and look awesome.  Must have done it right no one flashed me on the way to work or on the way home.  Time will tell I guess.   Since it was getting dark we didn't start putting the resistors in so I'll have to put up with hyper flashing for a week or so until I get back down to my buddy's place.  I have pretty much no experience soldering so I'll leave that to him. 

Also need to wait for some diodes to come in the mail so I can have my cargo lights come on in reverse and keep the fogs on with the high/lows.  I don't know why I didn't do the fogs when I did the high/lows it would have been another 3 minutes.

Maybe this weekend I'll wash the truck and clean the glass.  Dash cam glares horribly from my dirty windshield, yay Florida humidity.

1 hour ago, SnakeEyeSS said:

Are you building a stadium?

nope,

sons bat bag (bigger than he is), bucket of balls, hitting net, multipe tees, bag of catchers gear, wagon to haul everything, and two chairs for my wife and daughter