What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

Cussed out my cd player anyone else have trouble with their 6 disc cd changers? Omg mine hates reading some cds

My one disc can be tempermental when it gets really hot outside. I have to get the player to cool down and then I can play cd's again. Then yes, some cd's just will not play no matter what, no scratches just won't play then they eject themselves.

Cussed out my cd player anyone else have trouble with their 6 disc cd changers? Omg mine hates reading some cds

I have the USB input for my iPod. I haven't even put a CD in this truck yet. :lol:

Yea I went usb with an aftermarket head unit 3 months after I bought my truck

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

changed left light bulb...20 bucks...grrr...

It plays artist cds and certain songs I burn but I got some new music I burned and it refuses to play it I don't even know...

Well, some "new" music shouldn't be played anyway...at least not loud... :) .

so long

j-ten-ner

What's a cd?

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That crap isn't even funny man- before I moved I was watching my friends kid one day (he's 7) and he was trying to find something to watch on TV and he passed by some show that had a person on like a mid-90s cell phone (not the comically huge 80s ones) and my friends kid asked what it was and he did not believe me that it was a cell phone-

"That isn't a cell phone Mike. Phones can play angry birds, you know that."

:lol:

I haven't played a cd in about 2 yrs. I have copied all of mine over to iTunes, all my new music comes from iTunes too

Ryan

I haven't played a cd in about 2 yrs. I have copied all of mine over to iTunes, all my new music comes from iTunes too

Ryan

Trust me I'm the same but what I was getting at is how I don't like seeing what was cutting edge when I was a kid being considered obsolete. Makes me realize I'm getting old. :lol:

My truck has been sitting in the driveway at home since April 15th while I'm away for work. I won't be home again until the 22nd of this month. In the meantime though I've ordered new Bilstein 5100's, a new 2012 LTZ grille shell, Recon tailgate light bar, new LED reverse lights, 50w HID ballasts to replace my 35w ones, and just now a bunch of stuff to do a full detail (Flex DA, pads, sealant, and wax). When I get home, the front and rear bumpers are getting powdercoated, everything is getting installed, the windows are finally getting tint, and the truck is going to the body shop to get the back of the bed fixed. (I had some boxes of flooring hit the front of the bed, bending it against the back of the cab after a hard brake when somebody cut me off). So a lot will be changing shortly. Its killing me to have all this stuff sitting at home waiting to be installed and I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere in Wyoming.

I've never owned a vehicle for longer than a week without putting aftermarket HU in it LOL. I can't stand factory HU's they drive me nuts!! My new JVC arsenal is unreal, Bluetooth, navi, DVD and I can run my iPhone from the HU...just plug it in with an actual iPhone cord directly to the deck. I can go thru all my music without touching my phone!! Also has amazing frequency, sub-sonic adjustments. Amazing head unit.

Drove another 350 miles with the wife, DIC shows 17.5 MPG and with all of the two lane roads and stop lights I feel that is pretty good. We were to have rented a mid size car for the week but I told the wife NO we will go in my truck. Right now the bed is over half full to the bed cover with treasures she has bought.:jester: