What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

I haven't had surgery yet. They say I'm too young. But I think part of it is the Department of Veterans Affairs is taking care of my medical so its not the greatest. I get poked and prodded by UCLA Med students

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

i made them do surgery on me i was in such horrible pain they tried everything first though of course.. cortizone, PT, drugs.. i had surgery a week before my 18th birthday and im 22 now

i went to another mud run, and set up a toggle switch for my subs

I am 22. About to be 23 in like 3 weeks. But I'm dealing with the government not private insurance which sucks. I hurt it right after I turned 21. Alcohol not involved. If/when they do surgery they will have to fuse like 3 bones

But on topic went on a 5 am drove to pick up my brothers from their dads house for mothers day

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Today's project...the pitman arm has been replaced. The first arm I bought didn't exactly fit correctly, miscut grooves, so I had to exchange it for another. I did need an assist to change the arm on the steering gear, local auto parts store, but everything else went pretty smooth. Good to have tight, responsive steering again. I was kind of nervous about pulling the steering gear out but ended up being pretty slick, although the gear is heavier than I anticipated. Just in case anyone was wondering I have the 4-groove pitman. Sorry, no pics, too much grease and power steering fluid to hold the camera.

you can haul 15 bales without a trailer, i did in my shortbox a couple weeks ago

im not rich so i cant afford a fancy pants HU right now, but i did get my subs hooked up today and they double as a back massager, truck sounds ridiculous now haha

What kind of woofers did you hook up? What type of amp?

That place is called silverpoint its right in the middle next to the round about, air is 50 cents the free air is at DAR

I always use the gas station on the east end of town accross from the Jellystone Campground. I think they are $0.75 there but I can do all 4 of my 35's in one cycle going from 10lbs up to 30lbs....... that's alot of air. DAR there is always a line for the air hoses and they take FOREVER to fill a 35. Silverpoint is always so dang busy

you can haul 15 bales without a trailer, i did in my shortbox a couple weeks ago

im not rich so i cant afford a fancy pants HU right now, but i did get my subs hooked up today and they double as a back massager, truck sounds ridiculous now haha

Ive had em for a couple years just took them out of my buick, they are 2 Kenwood w3012s 12" 1200 watt peak 400 rms 4 ohm, the amp is Kenwoods 1800 watt peak 500 rms monoblock wired them at 2 ohms and they sound great

That place is called silverpoint its right in the middle next to the round about, air is 50 cents the free air is at DAR

I always use the gas station on the east end of town accross from the Jellystone Campground. I think they are $0.75 there but I can do all 4 of my 35's in one cycle going from 10lbs up to 30lbs....... that's alot of air. DAR there is always a line for the air hoses and they take FOREVER to fill a 35. Silverpoint is always so dang busy

yea right now its not soo crowded theres a line at DAR but anywhere else is like ghost town right now, it definetely sucks when it gets busy so i try to go when its not busy. I agree DAR has slow air, silverpoints is relatively quick im done in a couple mins.

Ive had em for a couple years just took them out of my buick, they are 2 Kenwood w3012s 12" 1200 watt peak 400 rms 4 ohm, the amp is Kenwoods 1800 watt peak 500 rms monoblock wired them at 2 ohms and they sound great

yea right now its not soo crowded theres a line at DAR but anywhere else is like ghost town right now, it definetely sucks when it gets busy so i try to go when its not busy. I agree DAR has slow air, silverpoints is relatively quick im done in a couple mins.

Nice!!!!

I popped in the other day some new Alpine 10's subs into a 1000w mono 1ch amp. Im breaking them in now for about a week until I can crank them. But even at half volume phew wow they hit! :eek::D

I use to do 12's, but I like my 2 10's now ever since I got my truck. I have to finish this week some final waxing and prep for a car show this Sunday.