What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

100%

I can't stand the way they look haha deciding on buying aftermarket or sanding these clear. And the bottom driver side has moisture in it. Gah!

if they have moisture in them then the seal is shot. you should see if you can get clear lenses for the turn signals, open up your headlights, and refinish the lenses

if they have moisture in them then the seal is shot. you should see if you can get clear lenses for the turn signals, open up your headlights, and refinish the lenses

I may try to dry them out and put some clear caulk or something along the edge to see if it'll seal it up. Not sure if clear corners are Legal here?

• Like 1

I may try to dry them out and put some clear caulk or something along the edge to see if it'll seal it up. Not sure if clear corners are Legal here?

not quite sure why they wouldn't be. I'm only talking about the lenses for the turn signals. you should keep the amber bulbs

• Like 1

So far on this beautiful day, today I've sold and programmed a GM#15252034 FOB to a 2008 Cobalt and repaired and sold one of the same for a 2010 Malibu. Cut some lawn and changed an H11 bulb on the wife's G6, what a pain. This afternoon I have a cluster repair and an other Caravan FOB repair to do. Good day so far!!! Already 24°C ( 75°F ) and not a cloud in the sky.

Any recommendations for a new OBDII scanner than can read and clear SRS and ABS codes on Hondas and MAzdas? the intune I have been using to read codes can't find my honda. Bluedriver doesn';t work with honda OR mazda. Caused the CE to come on when doing an induction cleaning, and was shocked the intune can't find the ECU(I'm updating it now but they haven't sold the one I have in a few years so doubt an update will fix it)

Innova 3150f or 3160g?

Edited by SnakeEyes

I use the Torque Pro APP on my Android with a bluetooth OBDII elm327 decoder. It worked with every vehicle I ever worked on so far.

it can't read new hondas, or at least some features.

this guy had it not work, and then it did, for no apparent reason.

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/51-8th-generation/299593-cant-get-obd2-scanners-work.html

whats is odd is my tahoe had a CANBUS and the intune worked fine on it. I guess the intune could just be dead. I'll run by a parts store in a few days and see if they will let me push the erase codes button, lol. I'm hearing some stores won't do it now. t

Edited by SnakeEyes