Edlebrock supercharger kits for Chevy trucks

Hey thanks!! I miss my GMT 900 from time to time but love this thing. I was 1 month from powertrain warranty going, had lifter tick bad, already had the oil pan gasket replaced, and oil cooler lines were starting to get damp at the fittings. I was offered a great trade in value and a pretty good deal on this truck so I let her go.

As for the supercharger kit, whoever can afford 7 grand for this kit is going to have a hell of a tire burner. Crazy priced IMO but wow.

Hey thanks!! I miss my GMT 900 from time to time but love this thing. I was 1 month from powertrain warranty going, had lifter tick bad, already had the oil pan gasket replaced, and oil cooler lines were starting to get damp at the fittings. I was offered a great trade in value and a pretty good deal on this truck so I let her go.

As for the supercharger kit, whoever can afford 7 grand for this kit is going to have a hell of a tire burner. Crazy priced IMO but wow.

Yea I considered trading backward when I had my 09. Probably would have if the right deal came along, but Im glad I held out and decided to trade up for the 6.2, and wow 7 grand for that kit is ALOT of money!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived