DSC00944.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00944.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

20120807_161314.jpg

2012-05-26101829.jpg

I truely hope no one tries to help them selves into my house. I may not have fancy optics as i am an iron sight type guy, don't have to worry about batteries.

Very nice collection.

I like iron sights, but a properly sighted in red dot can be used by anyone. which is important for home defense when non gun users may have to take action.

that is why my 12 guage has it, so my wife can be surgical with it lol

it is, and shot great, but I recently sold it since there are not very many places to go play with it at were I live. Not to mention the cost of 5 dollars a round. I just hated shooting it prone as your body takes all the recoil and the muzzle brake covers you in dirt. If you pin one on any reputable forged lower you should be just fine. Mine was on a stag lower.

I've only shot colt M4's, we transitioned out of the iron sites in about 2007-2008 and the MN guard all has red dot varient scope other then some of the m16's with acogs for squad desigated marksmen. All these nice adaptions and add-ons are sweet :) I was looking at Rugers SR556 in 223/5.56. Has the piston set up like a H/K, and for the guy earlier who was asking about cleaning up the rifles.. make sure you clean the star chamber, and it's worth getting the special brush for it to break up the carbon. For cleaning things.. I like plain CRP.

...and for the guy earlier who was asking about cleaning up the rifles.. make sure you clean the star chamber, and it's worth getting the special brush for it to break up the carbon. For cleaning things.. I like plain CRP.

That was me, thanks. Not sure what you mean by star chamber, I can't find any reference to that in the papers or online. I disassemble the bolt, clean and lube that and same for the barrel. Then I pose with it in front of the mirror to admire its badass-ness. :lol:

...and for the guy earlier who was asking about cleaning up the rifles.. make sure you clean the star chamber, and it's worth getting the special brush for it to break up the carbon. For cleaning things.. I like plain CRP.

That was me, thanks. Not sure what you mean by star chamber, I can't find any reference to that in the papers or online. I disassemble the bolt, clean and lube that and same for the barrel. Then I pose with it in front of the mirror to admire its badass-ness. :lol:

I know what you mean, I feel like Ron Jeremy everytime I open my gun safe lol.

• Like 1