Would,love,to,see,a,2013/14...Chevelle..

yukon25008.1

Seems,like,every,old,car,is,coming,alive,again...camaro,impala,malibu,dart,charger,challenger,etc....

Why,not,make,a,small,block..amd,big,block,chevelle..

They,would,sell,all,day,long!!!

Can,you,imagine....or,pic,it,in,your,head??..

If,it,were,me,it,would,model,it,after,a,1970,s,front,end,with,the,1972,s..rear,tail

The market is too different now to have two muscle coupes in the same brand. I wouldn't be opposed to pulling a Dodge and putting the name on a properly styled sedan though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That isn't the new Chevelle, I think it's made of reproduction parts but it's still the classic for all intents and purposes with a few modern bits. I hate big wheels on old school cars though, should be criminal. I saw the same one at St Ignace.

Glad there not making it and calling it a chevelle. It looks like its a new version of the camaro more than anything else. I wish GM would steal some of the designers from Dodge, they have much better ideas of how a muscle car should look. They have the nicest designs of the big 3 IMO.

? 4 door charger?

Ryan

Hell yea, that is a hot looking car, i mean how many 4 door cars on the market look like they mean business. Also it has a hemi, I have this argument with my wife, she is stuck on the camaro. I like the camaro alot, but the designs that dodge have blow the camaro away. Look more muscular than anything gm is putting out. Plus I don't see GM using Cubic Inch for there displacement like dodge, they put a 392 badge on the side of there SRT 8 392. I gotta give them props for that, im tired of reading everything in liters, i like the old school american Cubic Inch.

There is a concept that recently came out. Won't happen as they are doing the SS in the coming years

Ryan

Yes, and that should have been called the Chevelle. Just calling it the SS is lame IMO...

That isn't the new Chevelle, I think it's made of reproduction parts but it's still the classic for all intents and purposes with a few modern bits. I hate big wheels on old school cars though, should be criminal. I saw the same one at St Ignace.

I'm tired of seeing it too, what's wrong with some good old Cragars?! Or just chrome hole wheels?

Yeah the Dodges may look cool, too bad they usually handle like a turd stuck in the s bend.

? 4 door charger?

Ryan

Hell yea, that is a hot looking car, i mean how many 4 door cars on the market look like they mean business. Also it has a hemi, I have this argument with my wife, she is stuck on the camaro. I like the camaro alot, but the designs that dodge have blow the camaro away. Look more muscular than anything gm is putting out. Plus I don't see GM using Cubic Inch for there displacement like dodge, they put a 392 badge on the side of there SRT 8 392. I gotta give them props for that, im tired of reading everything in liters, i like the old school american Cubic Inch.

Dodge interiors are garbage, the 5 speed is outdated and they have this thing called math to figure out CID.

I,just,figured,the,chevelle,would,be,a,good,one,to,work,with...back,then,it,was,one,of,the,3-4,chevy,cars,people,loved...

camaro..corevette,chevelle...Stick,the,z06,s7.0,in,it,or,make,a,new,454,and/or396

If,cubic,inches,are,what,manufactuers,are,trying,to,get,away,from,for,better,gas,mileage...why,not,use,the,technology

,that,has,whatever,motor,it,is,run,on,4cyl,unntil,you,get,into,then,all,of,the,v8,is,making,pwr...

Every,says,the,big,block,is,dead...But,its,part,of,GM,s,history...the,have,to,realize,there,is,so,mmany,of,us,out,here

that,arent,worried,about,mpg..,and,just,want,an,awesome,motor..If,GM,made,another,big,block,for,a,car,model,and,

2500/3500,pickups..people,would,buy,it!!

You might not worry about fuel efficiency but the feds do and that is who GM is out to please. I have no interest myself when the LS engines, especially with direct injection coming are simply the best V8s out there.

If I Paypal you $20 will you go to Walmart and buy a damn USB keyboard? :lol:

Archived